• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

The Grange TB is right behind my office.

and a very nice place too

I've done that before - a good old laugh! Have fun.

We had a wicked time! Grange was beautiful, Better than the one between fenchurch street station and tower hill station.

The Banquet was a very good laugh, great entertainment and I would highly recommend to anyone!

Such a great weekend and me and the Mrs certainly enjoyed Friday night, went out on a bar crawl afterwards and as classy as we are ended our night on the dance floor of the abbey bar!

Got the contract through, moving to Madrid and starting work there next week.

Sounds good Sam. iFollow at times or back for games?
May be back every now and again, particularly for the first 6 months while my girlfriend’s still living here finishing off her masters, but iFollow will be my first investment, then I’d better find somewhere to live!

El Presidente?

Ha! You will have noticed, (I'm sure :winking:), that there were elections in Columbia last weekend.Looks rather like the new El Presidente ( after the second round ) will be a right-winger.

Good luck to her, the cocaine business is booming.

Nah it''s a legit job.She's quite hardline on drugs as it happens.

Maybe it belongs in the Spanish Football forum but sod it. This is making me happy today

A club/interest magazine I subscribe to has been delivered in a wrap made not of plastic but "starch based bio-poly, which is 100% plastic free. Made from potato and maize starches and fully biodegradable" Well done the RYA!

Good luck. Hope you do better than our current house.....took 6 months from offer to completion!!! Get a good solicitor.

Thank you - that is one good thing about working in an estate agency, if the solicitors want us to work with them, they have to work for us! My one is part of a Southend United supporting sponsor, and I have an excellent working relationship with her.

Thank you - that is one good thing about working in an estate agency, if the solicitors want us to work with them, they have to work for us! My one is part of a Southend United supporting sponsor, and I have an excellent working relationship with her.
Is there a removals firm that you would recommend?

Is there a removals firm that you would recommend?

There is, I do need to have your name and contact details. Funnily enough, his name has a distinct Southend connection. I have recommended him on here before (privately) and the person who used him was very happy. Drop me a pm and I'll get him to give you a call.

We're "Lou sitting" this weekend ie babysitting our grandson Lou.Actually, make that "Lou standing" as, at nearly one year old,he's making very determined efforts to walk.:smile:

Back