• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

My friend was due to exchange today but their buyers buyer pulled out due to brexit and 'waiting to see what'll happen with house prices.' Rough

Jeez. Ours are first time buyers and that was my fear. Poor sod, I feel for them.

It was ditch or plough into a group of Chelsea pensioners on a day trip. I did the right thing.

Strange but it looked like on the cam footage that even though you have the bike and the lycra to tackle the toughest terrain it was a simple corner that took you out.

I did three trips along to Westcliff Rugby Club to support the HARP 24 hour runners. Great cause and lovely people, runners and organisers. The winner of the individual race did over 110 Miles! Superb effort by all.

Tired but happy after a very hectic weekend with the family at Legoland Windsor. Although if it had a SZ account, my wallet would soon be posting in the 'hacked off' thread...

Got that delight in a couple of weeks for my boys birthday.

Drop me a DM if you're looking for any tips! Got a couple of things we'd do slightly differently if we went again. And my daughter has just gone to bed saying 'best weekend ever' so I expect we shall return...

Tired but happy after a very hectic weekend with the family at Legoland Windsor. Although if it had a SZ account, my wallet would soon be posting in the 'hacked off' thread...

Did you stop at the hotel?

It cut up a lot rougher than I expected.

Did you stop at the hotel?

It cut up a lot rougher than I expected.

Yeah, stayed in the hotel. Lots of people with kids who had surnames for first names and the proportion of adults with neck tattoos was well above the national average.

But the convenience of staying there, plus the excellent room, more than made up for it.

Rang up to change my mobile plan as my data allowance was always getting a bit low, looking to up it to 1Gb, thinking it'll cost no more that a fiver - the lovely man at Talk Mobile then offered me 4Gb, plus double free minutes for no extra cost and no extension of my contract. Yes please :smile:

If you are going for the day then I strongly suggest taking a packed lunch..

And invest in the Q-Bots. If you're only there for a day you don't want to spend most of it queuing for rides. When we went the most expensive were £70 a pop, but between the four of us we only bought 3 (we got into Legoland for nothing on Nectar points) as my wife and I took it in turns to go on the rides with the boys.

Back