• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Beginning of the end for Leigh.

It will be like a never-ending episode of Hollyoaks.

Just had my hair cut at Mick's. We agreed it's all got a bit poncy. The latest café/restaurant is called the Brunch Company!!!!!!! Still better the Grand gets done up rather than fall down. It's been empty for 9 years (yes 9 years). I can't believe it.

I was the bloke in the opposite seat. I got on at Benfleet and was carrying a black Berghaus rucksack then spent most of the journey messing about with my phone.

I was wearing a camouflage jacket and balaclava.

Thought you got on at Benfleet but as I had such good quality reading materiel I was not aware of much else.

Last edited:
A bunch of daffodils to greet me when I came downstairs this morning from my son - bless him!

Grandson number 3 arrived at 5.15 this morning.
Three in 9 months, this is going to be fun.....

That's great going. My Mum went from none to four in two years and two months but at this rate you'll almost have enough for a football team by then!

Many congratulations.

Finishing a contract today, and starting a new one on Tuesday with Monday off for my youngest son's birthday. Given he had grommets fitted earlier this week I couldn't start until after his birthday.

The only issue is that I'm intending to drive to this new contract, but the weather forecast might scupper my start!

Oh, and the contract I'm leaving has been really interesting and I've met some really nice people.

One is already a Junior blue, the newest will be signed up shortly.
The eldest lives in Bristol and is from the most unsportiest parents you will ever meet. . I will introduce him to football a bit later. Although we did watch the FA cup final together when he was 4 days old.

Back