• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

It’s silly O’ clock in the morning and I’m up because it’s my first fishing match of the season.

Southend Hospital. Mrs RHB had an appointment at the Haematology Clinic today. A bit scary as it is held in the Oncology Unit. The Consultant couldn't have been nicer and explained that her tests were clear but she wanted her to have a further blood test. The consultant arranged it there and then as urgent, and we were clear of the hospital 45 minutes later with the blood test done. Then the Consultant rang Mrs RHB later this afternoon to tell her that the second test results were clear and good. Southend Hospital gets some crap reviews at times, but this was brilliant service.

No fags for two days and have only managed some food today. Mind you that might have something to do with sleeping for the last 24 hours. I thought I might have got away with it this year, sadly not.

Hope you're feeling better soon and fit to make it Saturday.

Couple of little victories today. Barclaycard have finally stumped up my PPI claim, nothing special but it pays for a weeks holiday that I was planning in Germany. And I got a prime parking space at Tesco. Just a cbeeky win against Wigan today and that will be a nice win treble.

Back