• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

New base, tried to stay but there wasn't a slot for me. It was either take Marham on promotion or turn it down and stay at Brize which would mean posting anyway as i'm due in July anyway.

At Marham won't you have to put up with the Regiment? There must be special allowances for that?

Went to an evening with Billy Joe Saunders last night, had Jeff Winter the ex prem ref there too. A really quality night, Billy was an absolute gent and really honest and a genuinely nice guy. Also sat on a table with world champion Chantelle Cameron who was really nice. She even let me hold her belt which was heavier than expected.

Was having breakfast when I saw a cloud of feathers come down outside my kitchen. A sparrow hawk had taken a wood pigeon out of the air and finished it off in my garden . What an awesome creature .

Delighted that my kids' former primary school arranged for a lovely lady who works there and who I've known since the kids were at preschool and has been through a really tough year, with the help of Saturday Night Takeaway, for her and her two daughters to join the lucky ticket holders on the plane to Florida.

My wife thought she had lost her engagement ring. Doing some unpacking after the long weekend, I found it again at the bottom of a suitcase. Gave me the opportunity to propose to her again, this time with the kids present!

My wife thought she had lost her engagement ring. Doing some unpacking after the long weekend, I found it again at the bottom of a suitcase. Gave me the opportunity to propose to her again, this time with the kids present!

Did she say yes? :winking:

The+Apple+-+Sharon+Creech+SC+Rigg.JPG

From Love That Dog, what I is bedtime reading.

Back