• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

2 + 2 = :smile:

I can't see Pubey's post so don't know what happened to it - it is, of course, a fact that Sheffield is quite a long way from Benfleet and due to the fact the flowers had a Tesco label on them (which is where he works) obviously an indication of a more legitimate source.

Got my tickets for the home game V Gillingham in the post this morning (I forgot I ordered them). Selling nicely with over a month to go, & only a handful of tickets left in W block. No doubt they will open up X block closer to the day.

Should be a cracking atmosphere at the Hall (as usual). Our last big 9K+ attendance of the season.

Our 34th wedding anniversary tomorrow.Mrs Tangled was very happy with the bunch of 34 red roses I had delivered earlier.Cost a fortune but the smile on her face was worth it.
So you had a February wedding! I have only been to a few winter weddings, all church occasions and the standing around for the photographers was always perishing, especially for the ladies in sleeveless outfits. However if it was a day like that in Essex today the sun light and blue sky does give a very deceptive illusion of the temperature.

So you had a February wedding! I have only been to a few winter weddings, all church occasions and the standing around for the photographers was always perishing, especially for the ladies in sleeveless outfits. However if it was a day like that in Essex today the sun light and blue sky does give a very deceptive illusion of the temperature.

We got married in February too. It was freezing and actually snowing a bit. It was also snowing the next day when my in-laws dropped us off at Heathrow to fly to the Maldives for 2 weeks!

The wedding was in Beziers in the Midi.Quite cold but nothing like it would have been in Essex.

Never took you for a romantic.

Or have you been misbehaving?

I told J a long time ago I wasn't the romantic type.Perhaps that's why she was so pleasantly suprised yesterday.

Nice shepherds pie bubbling away in the oven, made with celeriac mash instead of potato - much less carbs and tastes just as good.

My best mate has just become a dad! That’s another Shrimper brought into the world.

Paid off the Holiday today......Sandals Barbados here we come, well not yet but soon ............:smiles::chatup:

The wedding was in Beziers in the Midi.Quite cold but nothing like it would have been in Essex.

I told J a long time ago I wasn't the romantic type.Perhaps that's why she was so pleasantly suprised yesterday.

On the one hand you've turned into an incurable romantic but then you spoil it all by quoting the ravings of a mad woman.

What a conundrum.

Westcliff High School for girls is closed for the first time in history so both of my kids have snow days.

Off to Boyce Hill golf course with the sledges...

Back