• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

In Malmö for work - I like it here. Very chilled city, friendly colleagues and a pleasant stroll from hotel to office. Makes a change from the usual car and train commute.

In Malmö for work - I like it here. Very chilled city, friendly colleagues and a pleasant stroll from hotel to office. Makes a change from the usual car and train commute.
I was in Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago with work and very similar experience, really nice place and atmosphere.

I was in Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago with work and very similar experience, really nice place and atmosphere.

We flew in to Copenhagen and then got the train over the bridge, which is pretty cool. Shame we didn't get to spend any time in Denmark, been there once before and really liked the vibe.

We flew in to Copenhagen and then got the train over the bridge, which is pretty cool. Shame we didn't get to spend any time in Denmark, been there once before and really liked the vibe.
I think next time I go and have some time to kill I'll do that train trip because:

1. I'm a fan of The Bridge
2. It's another country I can tick off having visited
3. Walking for an hour in Copenhagen to see the Little Mermaid is a bit of a waste of time. Saw lots of nice things on the walk but the actual statue is very underwhelming.

A lot of my life at the moment is travelling and finding things to do to fill 4 hours after a meeting and before a flight (and avoiding doing actual work!)

Last edited:
I think next time I go and have some time to kill I'll do that train trip because:

3. Walking for an hour in Copenhagen to see the Little Mermaid is a bit of a waste of time. Saw lots of nice things on the wall but the actual statue is very underwhelming.

A lot of my life at the moment is travelling and finding things to do to fill 4 hours after a meeting and before a flight (and avoiding doing actual work!)

The Bridge is back soon!

3. Walking for an hour in Copenhagen to see the Little Mermaid is a bit of a waste of time. Saw lots of nice things on the walk but the actual statue is very underwhelming.

Malmö central station is - as you'd expect! - bang in the centre of the city. So you could pop over from Copenhagen and walk around for an hour for a quick explore and head back again. Two hours all told.

It must be warming up, all the Poles and Romainians are walking about in tee-shirts. How thick is their blood, they just don't feel the cold.

X2 tickets picked up today for Blackpool away, hotel booked and now for Portsmouth at home tomorow with a good crowd expected:thumbsup:

Happiness is a warm radiator when you've just come in from the cold and your paws are freezing!

Morris.jpg

Back