• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Going through my past in the loft - videos, 3 1/4" disks, playstation games....all now reside in MK tip.

Nope. Always get people asking for them, a lot of people actually prefer the original PlayStation 1 games.

Just had a look on eBay. PS1 Games are going for between £0.99 and £7.00.

I guess it depends on what games they are, and whether or not you can be bothered at that price.

That poor baby boy in Sydney that was dumped down a storm drain seems to be making a good fight for life. :thumbsup:

Getting most of the Christmas present shopping done! Three presents and two gift cards left to get....and then just hubby's to do!

Getting most of the Christmas present shopping done! Three presents and two gift cards left to get....and then just hubby's to do!

Fair play! I now work just a short stroll from Oxford St so am gradually chipping away at my list. No danger wondering what I should get the kids, they're being very clear on the matter!

I finish work on Friday, and don't go back (if I accept the contract I've been offered) until the 5th Jan!

After 18 months of initially buying it my MG now has an MOT, tax and insured. It's been a long hard process but so pleased to be able to drive it properly.

Back