• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

No I wonder why if employability was the aim why they took media studies unless they like telesales?

I'd rather not comment on the individual concerned, except to say that a young graduate with good language skills (in English,Spanish and Catalan) should be able to find suitable employment in Barcelona even in the current, difficult, economic situation.Our younger daughter has for example, (not with a degree in Media Studies though).

Saturday started with my two children getting their Junior Blues packs for the new season, including a mini football, both of which I was ordered to inflate as soon as possible.

We then went to the game (via the club shop to get them the new kit) and while we didn't win, as soon as we got home, the children were checking out their fixture lists to see when they could next go to a game. My hard work is paying off!

Saturday started with my two children getting their Junior Blues packs for the new season, including a mini football, both of which I was ordered to inflate as soon as possible.

We then went to the game (via the club shop to get them the new kit) and while we didn't win, as soon as we got home, the children were checking out their fixture lists to see when they could next go to a game. My hard work is paying off!

I went with among others, my daughter's boyfriend who's a Liverpool fan. I don't think he'll be back/

I went with among others, my daughter's boyfriend who's a Liverpool fan. I don't think he'll be back/

I took my daughter's partner to the Walsall game last season when they were visiting us. He's a Birmingham fan and he's begging to see another home game.

Begging to see a Southend game. What was it, dropped at birth?

Nothing so simple mate. At the time Birmingham were playing like complete dogs and for his first visit to Roots hall he was introduced to pre match drinks in the Spread, chips from the Fish House and Simon Cox whacking in that free kick to top off a great comeback by the Blues. His alternative would have been a visit to Lakeside with my daughter, tough choice.

Nothing so simple mate. At the time Birmingham were playing like complete dogs and for his first visit to Roots hall he was introduced to pre match drinks in the Spread, chips from the Fish House and Simon Cox whacking in that free kick to top off a great comeback by the Blues. His alternative would have been a visit to Lakeside with my daughter, tough choice.

That makes more sense.

Had a great day out down at Prittlewell Priory museum with the kids

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-41012491

Oh dear, did you take your air rifle and shoot a few ducks too? Or pooh in the bushes by the child play area? or leave general rubbish and discarded food waste? Let you lurcher pack attack at will? If not then you missed out on the full "Irish traveler weekend of fun" experience.

Back