• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jabo Ibehre

At a very cold Boundary Park (WBA 's ground is actually at a higher altitude) on Saturday he came on with a few mins to go and with the game won at 3-1 for Barnsley. Booked immediately and did little against the team he played for on loan earlier this season. M'Voto was an unused sub for Barnsley, having previously played for Oldham a season or two back. My memory of Jean-Yves is of the ball sailing over his head on his return from a bad injury at the Hall and two Swindon players could scarcely believe their good fortune. Either Charlie Austin or our ex-striker Billy Paynter gobbled up the chance and we were 1-0 down after 3 or 4 mins. Didn't our loanee CB from Col U score our only goal. Can't remember his name#age!

I viewed the game on Saturday as a yardstick for what we would do against these teams. We would hold our own I am quite sure. Latics were undone by some poor keeping by on loan Kean from Blackburn. Dan would have saved two or possibly all of the three Kean allowed to pass him by.

Billy Paynter scored and Austin scored a few minutes later. Pat Baldwin scored for us in the 89th minute to grab a draw.

Sanchez Watt. An utter lightweight pile of pony he was too. The excuse for leaving and cutting his loan short here was that "he wanted to try to break into the Arsenal 1st team" - yeah right mate and now you've been shown the door by Cole Ewe. How your career has progressed eh? :blush:

Did he not make his debut for us against Col ewe too? or his first start, i can't remember. I just remember that the pitch was a joke especially around the goals.

Scored again today. He has scored more this month than he usually does in a whole season.

He turned down a new contract with Carlisle and announced he will leave the club in June. Didn't do to badly for them with 31 goals in 85 appearances. (5 goals in his last 6 games). He would certainly be a decent replacement for Williams (mind you, who wouldn't be) :smile:

Got his 1st goal this afternoon since September in a 1-1 draw with Luton.

Back