Likes Likes:  54
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
Results 736 to 750 of 750

Thread: Fútbol Español

  1. #736
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Good result for Betis yesterday.A 3-0 home win against Espanyol.
    Last edited by Tangled up in Blue; 19-04-2018 at 01:52 PM.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

    But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

    That goes beyond common sense."

    Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

  2. #737
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Wouldn't suprise me if Espanyol's Quique Flores is the next manager in Spain to get the sack after his team's dismal 1-0 home defeat against Eibar last night.Certainly the ringing cries of "Vete Quique ya" (go now) from most parts of the ground at the final whistle don't auger too well for his future.
    Last edited by Tangled up in Blue; 19-04-2018 at 01:50 PM.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

    But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

    That goes beyond common sense."

    Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

  3. #738

    Default

    Stumbled across Valencia v Getafe last night on Setanta Sports and it was nice to see some things never change. There was Flamini pointing and shouting just like in his Arsenal days, Zaza missing some good chances just as if he was still at West Ham and Remy scoring a couple of good goals, prompting thoughts of what might have been had he stayed in England. Oh, and Gabriel, ex Arsenal, lurking in the tunnel before kick off but not playing.

  4. #739
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blues exile View Post
    Stumbled across Valencia v Getafe last night on Setanta Sports and it was nice to see some things never change. There was Flamini pointing and shouting just like in his Arsenal days, Zaza missing some good chances just as if he was still at West Ham and Remy scoring a couple of good goals, prompting thoughts of what might have been had he stayed in England. Oh, and Gabriel, ex Arsenal, lurking in the tunnel before kick off but not playing.
    Thought Valencia were a good team when I saw them before Xmas.Didn't think so much of Getafe this season.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

    But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

    That goes beyond common sense."

    Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

  5. #740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangled up in Blue View Post
    Wouldn't suprise me if Espanyol's Quique Flores is the next manager in Spain to get the sack after his team's dismal 1-0 home defeat against Eibar last night.Certainly the ringing cries of "Vete Quique ya" (go now) from most parts of the ground at the final whistle don't auger too well for his future.
    Third from bottom in the league for games played in 2018, quite something considering that makes one of Malaga, Deportivo and Las Palmas better!

  6. #741

    Default

    And that was Quique’s last game as Espanyol manager as he’s been sacked today.

  7. #742
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manor15 View Post
    And that was Quique’s last game as Espanyol manager as he’s been sacked today.
    Great news.You see I do get it right sometimes.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

    But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

    That goes beyond common sense."

    Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

  8. #743
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manor15 View Post
    Third from bottom in the league for games played in 2018, quite something considering that makes one of Malaga, Deportivo and Las Palmas better!
    Yeah me and Nick G were talking about that "record" during the game.There wasn't a lot else to do!
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

    But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

    That goes beyond common sense."

    Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

  9. #744

    Default

    Rather bad tempered Clasico yesterday, alongside Espanyol of all teams putting an end to Atletico’s 12 game run without conceding at home to inflict the first league defeat at the Wanda Metropolitano.

    Let’s not mention Betis this weekend though.

  10. #745
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manor15 View Post
    Rather bad tempered Clasico yesterday, alongside Espanyol of all teams putting an end to Atletico’s 12 game run without conceding at home to inflict the first league defeat at the Wanda Metropolitano.

    Let’s not mention Betis this weekend though.
    Cheeky.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

    But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

    That goes beyond common sense."

    Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

  11. #746
    This cook is an anti-semite Uncle Leo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    NY Parks Dept
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manor15 View Post
    Let’s not mention Betis this weekend though.
    I don't mind. Eurobetis now, we're on easy street

  12. #747
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Last home game for Espanyol on Sunday against Malaga,in what has been a thoroughly disappointing campaign.Still there's always next season.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

    But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

    That goes beyond common sense."

    Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

  13. #748

    Default

    Good win for Sevilla beating Real Madrid last night. Sets up the derby nicely for Saturday.

  14. #749

    Default

    Looks like Espanyol might be appointing Asier Garitano, would be a top appointment I think.

    Leganes been linked with Guti as his replacement, chalk and cheese.

  15. #750
    Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sant Cugat del Vallès
    Posts
    24,179

    Default

    Great win for Atlético last night.Pity Griezmann looks like he's off to Barça soon.Great player.
    "The British government is free to make a decision about its participation in the World Cup," he said.

    But nobody has the right to insult the Russian people - who defeated Nazism and lost more than 25 million people - by comparing our country to Nazi Germany.

    That goes beyond common sense."

    Alexander Yakovencko.Russian Ambassador to the UK:

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ShrimperZone.Com Official Sponsors