• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any word on the Cornella derby dates yet?
The weekends of 18th December (Camp Nou) and 30th April (RCDE Stadium), but there won't be any confirmation of exact days or times until a couple of weeks before as the Spanish don't decide kick off dates or times until a few weeks in advance.

As it involves Barça you can be fairly sure it will be Saturday or Sunday, La Liga does have Friday and Monday night games but virtually never involves the bigger sides, but kick off time could be anything from 12pm Saturday to 22:15pm Sunday night. Not particularly helpful for booking a weekend trip!

Any word on the Cornella derby dates yet?

The weekends of 18th December (Camp Nou) and 30th April (RCDE Stadium), but there won't be any confirmation of exact days or times until a couple of weeks before as the Spanish don't decide kick off dates or times until a few weeks in advance.

As it involves Barça you can be fairly sure it will be Saturday or Sunday
, La Liga does have Friday and Monday night games but virtually never involves the bigger sides, but kick off time could be anything from 12pm Saturday to 22:15pm Sunday night. Not particularly helpful for booking a weekend trip!

Sam's quite right about day/KO time not being scheduled until a fortnight or so before the fixture.

Personally,I'd bet on the game at Cornellà being played on a Saturday night -say an 8pm KO.

However,if you really want to be on the safe side,I'd book a Monday flight back,just in case.

Sam's quite right about day/KO time not being scheduled until a fortnight or so before the fixture.

Personally,I'd bet on the game at Cornellà being played on a Saturday night -say an 8pm KO.

However,if you really want to be on the safe side,I'd book a Monday flight back,just in case.

That's the plan. Will consult our travel guru and might well put this one on the 'to do' list.

That's the plan. Will consult our travel guru and might well put this one on the 'to do' list.

Remember that Monday May 1 is a public holiday here and that might affect flight prices. So book early.Though logically most Catalans will be coming back to Barna rather than going the other way.

Last edited:
Remember that Monday May 1 is a public holiday here and that might affect flight prices. So book early.Though logically most Catalans will be coming back to Barna rather than coming the other way.

Thanks for the tip. Prices I have seen are a bit steep hence my mate who finds cheaper flights for fun. He's a clever old stick.

Can I also point out that the above conversation is not the start of a beautiful relationship with Barna, he is still a plastic commie patriot while I'll always be his special feral rat.

Fond regards Ratbag.:smile:

Thanks for the tip. Prices I have seen are a bit steep hence my mate who finds cheaper flights for fun. He's a clever old stick.

Got a SUFC supporting mate (now exiled to Norfolk), who's been over before and coming again in October, who reckons that RyanAir from Stanstead always offer a better deal than EasyJet from Sarfend.

Can I also point out that the above conversation is not the start of a beautiful relationship with Barna, he is still a plastic commie patriot while I'll always be his special feral rat.

Fond regards Ratbag.:smile:

Sentiments fully reciprocated.:winking:

Relegation then ! :hilarious:

Don't think so.

They were a fully deserved 1-0 up in the first half aganst Juve (all I could watch before some friends came round for a meal).

Just seen the first half of Barça's Supercopa game against Sevilla.0-0 at HT.

My enemies enemy and all that.

Unfortunately, Barça look good enough to win the return game On Wednesday with something to spare,whatever happens tonight.:sad:

Javi Fuego and Papa Diop in midfield is a terrifying thought. Quique Flores is really building a decent squad, not sure they're quite at top 6 yet though.

Barça now 1-0 up, somehow Mathieu is still starting though surely that'll change as Umtiti and Digne get match fit.

Javi Fuego and Papa Diop in midfield is a terrifying thought. Quique Flores is really building a decent squad, not sure they're quite at top 6 yet though.

Barça now 1-0 up, somehow Mathieu is still starting though surely that'll change as Umtiti and Digne get match fit.

Yeah, think it'll depend on how quickly the new boys gel at the beginning of the season and the sort of start they make,tbh.

In Quique Flores we trust.:Worthy:

See Mathieu and Iniesta limped off yesterday before Barça got two in the second half.

Back