• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good to see Moussa D. (ex-Fulham) play again.

Unfortunately looks like Cetic will get thrashed, (2-0) down at HT against Barça.:sad:

Edit.7-0.Gulp.:facepalm:

Last edited:
Espanyol 0-2 Real Madrid.

Even though they were without Ronaldo and Bale, Espanyol's new look team still couldn't do the biz.against RM.

Still onwards and upwards.Don't think Espanyols's first win in La Liga will be that much longer to wait for,either.

Last edited:
Entertaining Seville Derby, messy goal for Seville and some atrocious refereeing 2 minutes later wrongly rules out a potential Betis equaliser.

Entertaining Seville Derby, messy goal for Seville and some atrocious refereeing 2 minutes later wrongly rules out a potential Betis equaliser.

Entertaining? I thought the first half was utterly appalling. Admittedly, the second half has picked up a bit. I didn't expect anything from Betis tonight so I'm not disappointed.

Entertaining? I thought the first half was utterly appalling. Admittedly, the second half has picked up a bit. I didn't expect anything from Betis tonight so I'm not disappointed.
May only have turned it on at half-time...

Betis have been alright since going behind, but Sevilla look like they'll score every time they get the ball near the box.

May only have turned it on at half-time...

Betis have been alright since going behind, but Sevilla look like they'll score every time they get the ball near the box.

The game has been cleaner second half too. First 45 was so stop start.

Looks a great occasion; would love to do this fixture one day.

This Celta Vigo v. Barcelona match is interesting, to say the least!

This Celta Vigo v. Barcelona match is interesting, to say the least!
Very! Understand Luis Enrique rotating to avoid a repeat of March when the side looked exhausted and results suffered and nearly threw away the league title, but resting both Rakitic and Iniesta in one game is crazy. Mathieu is also stealing a living at that club, but Pique was once again superb.Thrilling games at Mestalla for Valencia vs Atletico and little Eibar did superbly well to hold onto a draw at the Bernabéu too. Malaga vs Athletic Bilbao also a great game with Malaga coming from behind to win after a red card. Seems the only dud game today was in Cornella!

Very! Understand Luis Enrique rotating to avoid a repeat of March when the side looked exhausted and results suffered and nearly threw away the league title, but resting both Rakitic and Iniesta in one game is crazy. Mathieu is also stealing a living at that club, but Pique was once again superb.Thrilling games at Mestalla for Valencia vs Atletico and little Eibar did superbly well to hold onto a draw at the Bernabéu too. Malaga vs Athletic Bilbao also a great game with Malaga coming from behind to win after a red card. Seems the only dud game today was in Cornella!

I was happy with the point but that's about all.Also glad that Villarreal had a UEFA game on Thursday night (against Leicester i believe).They looked a bit "leggy",understandbly,especially in the 2nd half.

Espanyol got an excellent 3-3 draw against Eibar earlier today in a 13.00 KO.Especially when you consider they were 0-3 down at HT.Still can't buy a win at home though.

Save that for away games.:winking: Betis away next weekend.Bring it on.

Back