• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlie Mulgrew

Remind me. Which one was Mulgrew? The name rings a bell (and a good player?) but I am struggling to place him.
charlie-mulgrew-of-southend-united-in-action-during-the-coca-cola-picture-id80680048

Might not happen Sheffield Wednesday had a £200k big turned down for him. They're expected to make a bigger bid.

I hope he goes. Would prefer not to have to face his quality set pieces next week.

Signed for Fleetwood, he seems too good for them.

He’s made a few appearances along with his wife on the weekly itv2 show ‘Olivia Meets her Match’, a reality tv show about Bradley Dack and Olivia Atwood. He seems like a decent guy. It’s not exactly highbrow tv but there aren’t many decent options to watch in lockdown 2.0!

Was so classy. Such a great touch and so much time on the ball. So rare (at least for a club like us) to combine that ability on the ball with that size. Usually you’d have to compromise on one (and more often than not both) and anyone with that much ability is either at the very start of their career and super raw or on the way down. Just how good a career he had flies under the radar as he played in Scotland but he was player of the year in Scotland.

Signed for Doncaster City in the Central Midlands League North Division at Step 7. They’ve also signed Ross McCormack and Wes Hoolahan.

Signed for Doncaster City in the Central Midlands League North Division at Step 7. They’ve also signed Ross McCormack and Wes Hoolahan.
I saw that on X the other day, what’s the deal with Doncaster City? Why have they all of a sudden got the money to bring in 3 ex prem players.

I saw that on X the other day, what’s the deal with Doncaster City? Why have they all of a sudden got the money to bring in 3 ex prem players.
Since Day 1. Only established in 2022 and owned by the football agent Willie McKay

Since Day 1. Only established in 2022 and owned by the football agent Willie McKay
Interesting, didn’t even know about them. Wasn’t it him and his son involved in the Sala deal to Cardiff?

Back