• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Junior Stanislas

I watched Burnley vs Bolton at the weekend and he really looked the part.

Always looked like he had ability.I remember him scoring a really good free kick against Northampton i think it was boxing day.Won us the game right at the end.

Having a very good game for Bournemouth at Anfield. Simon Francis captaining the side.

Just missed a sitter vs Spurs then two minutes later banged one in!

Announced his retirement. 336 career appearances, 9 for us.

Only 33, assume his career has been plagued by injury.

He did . 144 Premier League games, with 25 goals !
When he first played for West Ham and was loaned to Southend I thought he’d go on to play for bigger clubs than Burnley and Bournemouth. But then how many players start off looking really promising.

Last edited:
Back