• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Alex Revell

If he'd scored that goal v Chelsea in 2009 rather than heading at Cech, he'd be labelled a legend. :whistling:

wash your mouth out! neville roach, yemi abiodun, graeme jones, mark hall, richard young, mark salter, etc etc

Drewe Broughton 0 effort, just walk around the pitch sulking in his white boots as if it were the rest of the team that was rubbish and not him. I stand by my comment

#76,77,78 have it about right. Good player Revs but not to his strengths at this club with the team we had then. He might have done well here as PB's lone striker role.

when you thinkSouthend didnt think he was good enough, now we are in the market for fortune to play up front

The wonderful Geoffrey King gave him a glowing rubbish reference when he left.

and Geoff knows a lot about skillful footballers being a company secretary for many years.

He was also heckled and unappreciated by the fans. I heard more than a few cheering sarcastically when he was stretchered off with a broken leg at Brisbane Road.

He was also heckled and unappreciated by the fans. I heard more than a few cheering sarcastically when he was stretchered off with a broken leg at Brisbane Road.

Another nice bloke, never can understand why people boo ex players who've not actually done anything wrong.

I always quite liked him, think if a player looks like he is giving 100 % then I give them a bit more appreciation. Also felt he is more of a target man than a goal scorer and Blues fans dont always seem to look any further than a forwards goal scoring.

He's been in pretty good form so far this season, bagging 10 goals in all competitions, but has been ruled out injured for the next 4 - 6 weeks with a calf injury, so (hopefully, as we know our ex strikers love scoring against us) should be ruled out for when we meet Northampton on February 18th.

Back