• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I thought the new signing was a done deal! :sad:

Stories on Adam Barrett, Barry Corr, Kevan Hurst, Conor Clifford and Brown's hopes of making a new signing in tomorrow's Echo.

Brown's HOPES...................Oh well, if that's ALL it is!

If CP starts following me am I going to sign for Southend?

He follows me, I don't think southend would want to sign me. I can't hit a donkey's arse with a banjo and I play up front or on the wing. Tilly might of signed me though.

He follows me, I don't think southend would want to sign me. I can't hit a donkey's arse with a banjo and I play up front or on the wing. Tilly might of signed me though.

Just spoke to Phil Brown. I explained that you're on a par with Coulthirst and Weston. He asked when can you come down to sort a 2 year deal out?

Chris Philips just tweeted:

Conor Clifford, Issac Layne, Ellis Brown, Kane Farrell & Josh Banton made available for free transfer or loan by Blues.
5:09pm - 14 Jan 15

Chris Phillips @CJPhillips1982 · 18 min il y a 18 minutes

Blues boss Phil Brown says he hopes to announce two new signings tomorrow.

Has anyone any idea what's going on here? Over the last 24 hours PB appears to be suffering from verbal diarrhea. Why is there all this communication coming through tweets and articles to CP. Seems to be coming so fast it's sometimes difficult to keep up. For whose benefit is all this information and for what reason???

And more to the point I'm sure Conor would have gone to see PB on the assumption that any communication about his future would have been treated in the strictest confidence. Clearly that's not the case and if that was me I'd be very ****ed off to say the least.

Very unprofessional of PB if you ask me.

I love Phil Brown and everything he does.
We will all look back on this as a 'golden era'.

And more to the point I'm sure Conor would have gone to see PB on the assumption that any communication about his future would have been treated in the strictest confidence. Clearly that's not the case and if that was me I'd be very ****ed off to say the least.

Its not like doctor/client confidentiality, theres nothing secret about that.

WE have had threads demanding the Echo ask why he isnt playing, now we have been told.

Don't see it that way myself. Connor obviously wants to be playing and has gone to the gaffer to say just that. Now if that means moving on, there is nothing secretive about that. PB hasn't said there were threats or tears, simply that they had spoken of CC's future and where that best suits him. Other clubs would just see it as a keen footballer wanting to ply his trade.

Back