• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

Minty from Eastenders lives close to me, see him often, last Saturday the most recent.

On the way to watch LCD Soundsystem in Mile End (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Young Fathers, etc) Sharon Horgan apologised to me on the street for getting too close to me on her bike. I said 'do you mind if I exaggerate a bit and tell people you nearly ran me over?' and she laughed and said 'we can do that'.

Sharon Horgan of Catastrophe and Pulling fame nearly ran me over on her bike.

On the way to watch LCD Soundsystem in Mile End (Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Young Fathers, etc) Sharon Horgan apologised to me on the street for getting too close to me on her bike. I said 'do you mind if I exaggerate a bit and tell people you nearly ran me over?' and she laughed and said 'we can do that'.

Sharon Horgan of Catastrophe and Pulling fame nearly ran me over on her bike.

Good story ***, but I haven't a clue who your celeb is.

Saw Mike Dilger at a nature open day on Canvey on Saturday. He is an English ecologist, ornithologist and television presenter who is best is known for being the wildlife reporter on the BBC television programme The One Show. Really nice down to earth chap

Saw Mike Dilger at a nature open day on Canvey on Saturday. He is an English ecologist, ornithologist and television presenter who is best is known for being the wildlife reporter on the BBC television programme The One Show. Really nice down to earth chap

I missed the wildlife show this year. Any good?

I missed the wildlife show this year. Any good?

I didn't hear much of it to be honest. The hay bales were all full and the kids weren't keen on listening.

Away from his big wildlife talk, there was a big tent with lots of different things in and he was in there for a while just chatting to people, signing books etc. He knew a few people and came across really down to earth. He seemed comfortable in the environment

Last edited:
More proof,if it were needed,of Andy Warhol's dictum that "In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."

He's the co-creator, and one of the stars, of a BAFTA winning show that has had three series on the BBC, with a fourth coming soon.

Hardly some oaf who is famous just thanks to a fortnight on Big Brother.

Hey Chaps,

I saw Maurice Grumbleweed from crap '80's 'comedy band The Grumbleweeds' in Southampton last week.
I was going to leave him be, but instead decided to give him a torrent of foul-mouthed close range abuse.

Toodle Pip!

Back