• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

I'm not sure if it counts as celebrity 'spotting' as he had been booked for the event I was at but Sir Ranulph Fiennes spoke at our annual work 'information day' last week.

Essentially a full day of listening to department heads talk about their parts of the business, but right in the middle we had 50 minutes from Sir Ranulph who is both very interesting and quite mad.

I'm not sure if it counts as celebrity 'spotting' as he had been booked for the event I was at but Sir Ranulph Fiennes spoke at our annual work 'information day' last week.

Essentially a full day of listening to department heads talk about their parts of the business, but right in the middle we had 50 minutes from Sir Ranulph who is both very interesting and quite mad.

We had Michael Johnson and Martina Navratilova at one of the firms I worked for.

They were both fantastic

We had Michael Johnson and Martina Navratilova at one of the firms I worked for.

They were both fantastic

I can well imagine. During most of the talks that day people were buried in their phones, but not during Fiennes' bit - he had the audience in his (really mangled) hand.

Me & a mate think that Mike Fielding (Naboo from the Boosh) is serving coffee her at the Quadrant in MK. Now, do I go up and ask him outright because he certainly looks like him.

Me & a mate think that Mike Fielding (Naboo from the Boosh) is serving coffee her at the Quadrant in MK. Now, do I go up and ask him outright because he certainly looks like him.

He might turn his back on you

Sally Gunnell in Hammersmith.

Probably a little underappreciated by the wider public, who may just think of her more as a poor pundit and peddler of cruise holidays.

But in her 90s heyday she was one of the very best and must be one of GB's top five all-time female track and field athletes. Some CV she has there.

Sally Gunnell in Hammersmith.

Probably a little underappreciated by the wider public, who may just think of her more as a poor pundit and peddler of cruise holidays.

But in her 90s heyday she was one of the very best and must be one of GB's top five all-time female track and field athletes. Some CV she has there.

At least she will be remembered by many a Golfer. A certain type of shot has been named after her.

I saw Paul 'Benny from Crossroads' Henry in a Co-op's near the Welsh Borders a couple of weeks ago. He's quite a fat unit these days with a really big face.
I thought about getting his autograph, but in the end just couldn't be arsed.

I took kids to soft play in Peterborough a few weeks ago and saw that Jamie Vardy and his Mrs were there also.

She looks as miserable in real life as she does on the box!

Back