• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Danny Webb

Played very well at Plymouth in the superb 3-3 draw back in 2001.

His work-rate shamed several other forwards we had at the time - Martin Carruthers (who'd rather given up by this stage), Neville Roach, Trevor Fitzpatrick etc - but he was a kid doing a man's job.

Now appointed first team coach at the Ooze, with Andy Edwards as Assisstant Manager.

Youth set up will be following the first team down the toilet in no time.

Now the new manager of the O's.

Get to work agent Webb! :winking:

He will finally doing good stuff for Southend Utd if he sent Orient down & become a hero for us :hilarious:

Lost 1-0 at home to Morecambe and if Orient lose 7 from their next 17 games, they are good as down!

I was expecting this to say he'd been sacked, that's about the usual duration of a manager at Orient. I actually feel sorry for their fans. It's always better having a proper football fan around, like at work or whatever, than some Arsenal fan who's been twice at most and that doesn't know football exists below the prem

I was expecting this to say he'd been sacked, that's about the usual duration of a manager at Orient. I actually feel sorry for their fans. It's always better having a proper football fan around, like at work or whatever, than some Arsenal fan who's been twice at most and that doesn't know football exists below the prem

Well said.

Good luck Danny.

You deserve to do well and I hope you do.

Orient are 4-1 down to Stevenage, the way things stand, they are 6pts off from Safety with 12 games left :hilarious:

I expect a Orient Vs Chelmsford City Derby next season!

Orient are 4-1 down to Stevenage, the way things stand, they are 6pts off from Safety with 12 games left :hilarious:

I expect a Orient Vs Chelmsford City Derby next season!

Dreadful though Derby are (McLaren is the manager!)they have enough points not to go down this season and they'd need to go down two divisions to meet Orient.
I don't think Chelmsford will win the play-offs(though Stringer is a good manager) but Orient could have a real local derby v Dagenham and Redbridge in one of two divisions!

Orient lost 5-0 to Accrington and they could be relegated by my birthday on 2nd of April :hilarious:

Danny was not really good enough as a player and it was tough to have the name and his Dad a personality at the time. He did nothing wrong and gave his best.
Tough position at the O's but he has been in tough positions since he turned pro.
Good luck to him.

Last edited:
Back