• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prospects sale goes through

THE last major obstacle blocking Southend United’s stadium move has been cleared.

More...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So a Prospects deal has been "agreed" but not signed. Hmmmm, heard this a few times before.

And Sainsbury/RH Ltd. have still not purchased Pizza Man/SALE and the flats etc.

Still quite a way to go yet before the "last major obstacle has been cleared" I think....

I do think that it is all starting to come together, the other day a man came into my dads restaurant from SUFC trying to sell advertising space within the new stadium. When my dad asked him the usual questions about it all, he told him that there will be an announcement within a couple of weeks and all the maoney is in place now to start, just a couple of things holding it up! These could of been prospects and maybe the properties on vic avenue?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So a Prospects deal has been "agreed" but not signed. Hmmmm, heard this a few times before.

And Sainsbury/RH Ltd. have still not purchased Pizza Man/SALE and the flats etc.

Still quite a way to go yet before the "last major obstacle has been cleared" I think....

Maybe flats and pizza man were holding out because prospects were in negotiation/stalling, now this deal has supposedly been done they will have an idea of what realistically there property's/businesses are worth. Worst way they will be CPO'ed. Maybe just maybe there is a glimmer of light (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE)

Maybe flats and pizza man were holding out because prospects were in negotiation/stalling, now this deal has supposedly been done they will have an idea of what realistically there property's/businesses are worth. Worst way they will be CPO'ed. Maybe just maybe there is a glimmer of light (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE)

Exactly what i was going to say. The non sale of Prospects gave the row of shops a lot more wriggle room to play with. Now that has been sold, they are on there own.

sorry guys but we are getting ahead of ourselves. The Echo article does not have a single quote from Sainsbury, Prospects or SUFC . nearly everything about the article is speculative. so don't assume anything

Not surpirsed 'Neil 15GB' has proved correct as he only appears to pop up on Prospects related threads - I'm sure the head of Prospects is a Neil somebody or other - could just be an amazing co-incidence

Back