Thread: Most Embarrassing Moment

Default Most Embarrassing Moment

After something embarrassing that happened to my friend recently I thought I ask people on this forum what their most embarrassing moment in their life has been?
    Last edited by shrimper95; 14-04-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Hector Of The House Genial Harry Grout's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tut tut young 95, you can't ask the brevren of Shrimperzone to spill the beans of shame without first telling us yours. Bite the bullet and tell us yours and the replies will come thick and fast.
    If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking and loving, you don't actually live longer, it just feels longer.

Clement Freud

Quote Originally Posted by shrimper95 View Post
    After something embarrassing that happened to my friend recently I thought I ask people on this forum what their most embarrassing moment in their life has been?

'My friend' lol
    Slicer4life- Winner of The SZ -PL Christmas Cup 2011-Winner OF the SZ Prediction League 2011/12-
    Proud winner of the SZ PL League Double 2011/12

Winner of Southend's greatest ever moment....Benji putting the ball in the back of the Bury net

"I stand by my previous promise. If building starts in may I will attend the next game at roots hall dressed as a woman......I just cant see it happening - Leeblue"

reason, honour, integrity Hitman's Avatar

Mine was asking a probing question on SZ without contributing
    broader than broadway