• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agreed.

Mohsni is a character but a long way from being a legend.

Real legends stay at the club whatever the circumstances, they never leave. Like Matt Patterson.

Now if we go through the play offs and Mohsni scores in the final then he will be in the same legendary club as Jupp.

:hilarious: love it!

Bilel Mohsni: He drops a fridge on his toe, and the fridge gets injured :cool:

I too thought Bilel would & should go after the Morecombe game, but the way he has come back has been tremendous and that interview shows a great deal of maturity. Well played Bilel, well played.

:clap::clap::clap:

Yes, I stand corrected, rather rushed this morning as I didn't have the time to give to get drawn into a long, time consuming post. I don't think it alters greatly the points I wanted to make. I have no regrets, like Piaf..........Sarkozy............

Agree , whatever way you look at it it appears he still has a lot to learn . Pretty sure in my work if I xxxxed up and told my boiss that I had no regrets as they were my own choices that my abillity to do my job would be questioned

never thought he would leave, and glad that he didnt, he deserves everything he gets at the mo, and if we win 1-0 tmoz and he gets it.... and we go up..... i can but dream :winking:

Agree , whatever way you look at it it appears he still has a lot to learn . Pretty sure in my work if I xxxxed up and told my boiss that I had no regrets as they were my own choices that my abillity to do my job would be questioned

I think that it would depend on the boss in question to be honest... many managers dont like their staff to think for themselves, in fact thinking is positively discouraged. However, some (more enlightened) bosses actively encourage individuals making choices, and will tolerate and stand by people when they make mistakes, even when it appears to be the wrong decision - as long as the individual has the capacity to (and does) learn something from the experience. It doesnt mean the manager doesnt get p**d off, because talented but difficult characters like Bil can be highly frustrating to deal with.

Thankfully for Bil, and Southend, Paul Sturrock is very much in the latter category!

Back