• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Timlin may be out for 3 months

I was linking your dedication to the Blues cause whilst doing all those things under the van to the original concerns about MT, Yogi ... it would be nice if a simple injection was the solution, but I don't think that anyone's life is that simple.

You've not done bad injecting Spingo mate. :dizzy:

A shoulder injury sounds like the type of thing one would get from carrying a team for 6 months.[/QUOTE]

Oh, which team was that? I didnt realise that Timlin was moonlighting for another club.....maybe THAT would account for his dismal performances at the end of the season!:winking:

Sawyer would have been a far better option to come in for Timlin if he was struggling.

Don't be silly,...Sawyer went forward and Sturrock hates that as you know...another season of bore i'm afraid!

Wll maybe Timlin needs the 3 months out because in the latter stages of the season I dont know who was worse him or Barker. Step up Christian Daily or Ryan Leonard in his favoured position

Maybe, if it bores you so much, you should stop going then?
You must lead such an exiting life old blue rinse, stalking this forum in the close season. Then again, dreaming of dates with pro footballers half your age is also on a par i suppose!

I don't understand why it has taken this long to see a doctor.....the season finished ages ago why leave it until now to look at getting it sorted and if the jab does not work possibly miss the start of the season...Bizarre.

I don't understand why it has taken this long to see a doctor.....the season finished ages ago why leave it until now to look at getting it sorted and if the jab does not work possibly miss the start of the season...Bizarre.

Have you tried getting a doctor's appointment lately ? :smile:

They may potentially have wanted to give it a month or two rest and rehab do see if the inflammation would settle although I am surprised they isn't just do it straight away as footballers seem to worry little about what injecting all these steroids into there bodies will do to them long term.

You must lead such an exiting life old blue rinse, stalking this forum in the close season. Then again, dreaming of dates with pro footballers half your age is also on a par i suppose!
Wrong on so many levels, believing the scenarios created by people for a bit of gentle leg pulling doesn't do you a lot of credit.
Well said wiggy i find it a bit pervy
Believe Wiggy would you? :omg: Both wrong in that case. Thing is I'm a more positive person than Wiggy and unlike her, I don't come on this board to simply post tirades against the team/management. Name the last positive she said regarding the team? Sawyer and Flavs have both gone now Wiggy, so just get over it and try having enthusiasm for the team that you purport to support!

Last edited:
Back