• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you in the North Bank next season?

• Total voters
Buzzing for this. Wasn't going to get a season card this season due to my financial difficulties at the moment. Now it's my priority :thumbsup:

Its taken a few seasons backward and forward with the club - lots of trust was put into us as fans not to go over the top and cause trouble, there has been the odd flare up but nothing special and we hope it stays that way.
There are certain people who made this possible....

Garry Locket - Has always supported the idea and has always been on hand to talk with us and work with us on getting this to happen, when I am sure he has enough things to deal with in a busy schedule

Dave Jobson - This guy really has been superb and some of you will never understand what a help he has been and what a nice guy he really is - without Dave none of this would have happened and its the little things we have worked to get, like a 'relaxed' attitude on standing at game or flag poles and drums all things that some stadium managers will just give a plain and simple no.

Chris Phillips (Echo) - Chris was really good at supporting via the echo and helping spread the word and turn the North Bank into the popular area of the ground it is for the more vocal supporters.

The Fans - end of the day many of you took the plunge and came over to the north for a game and I know many are now regulars your numbers and vocal support has made it so that the players, staff and management see and feel the lift it gives them!.

Thanks one and all!....

We did it!

Buzzing for this. Wasn't going to get a season card this season due to my financial difficulties at the moment. Now it's my priority :thumbsup:

And your comment there in itself will be like music to the clubs ears and this is why they have backed us to back the team and get more people down to roots hall!

they say can start moving from Monday im guessing next monday or was they meant to release this over the weekend meaning the monday just gone? i want mine moved NOW lol

This isn't just down to one or two men, this is down to everyone who got themselves into the North Bank for the last 10 or so games last season and created such a great atmosphere.

Our record on the pitch since we got the NB back speaks for itself. The players and manager all commented on how it had made a massive difference.

Much more of the same this season, we have as big a job to do in the stand as the players do on the pitch.

WE ARE THE NORTH BANK, WE ARE THE 12TH MAN!!!!

This isn't just down to one or two men, this is down to everyone who got themselves into the North Bank for the last 10 or so games last season and created such a great atmosphere.

Our record on the pitch since we got the NB back speaks for itself. The players and manager all commented on how it had made a massive difference.

Much more of the same this season, we have as big a job to do in the stand as the players do on the pitch.

WE ARE THE NORTH BANK, WE ARE THE 12TH MAN!!!!

Well said.

We now as fans need to keep filling it week in, week out.

So come on, transfer your season card over from next week and help us build on last seasons excellent uplift in noise levels.

It does make a huge difference. And all the players and management alike really appreciate it.

Let's pack it out and help get our boys into League One.

Massive well done to you Scott and the club. I agree that it makes such a big difference having you guys behind the goal, the atmosphere is sooo different and it really helps getting the whole ground going. I spent much of my youth behind the goal in the North Bank and know first hand what the atmosphere can be like. I will remain in the East Stand as my boy is still a bit young to go in the North, but once again well done and lets get behind the boys every game from start to finish, make it your own!!! UTB

Nice work, any chance of Paul Sansome coming back every home game to kick a ball in to the crowd.....the good old days!

well done to everyone who made this happen if only the bar was closer. cant wait to be standing there singing out loud UTB!!!!

Well done to all concerned it was good to see last year and the improvement in the atmosphere even on Saturday games was marked.

As I've always said I fully support this move, and again all the efforts that you've made in bringing it about. But I've occupied the same seat for many years, and games wouldn't be the same if I couldn't make rude gestures at Ldnfatso in the South. Having said that I may make the odd excusion into the NB.

By the way who is sponsoring the North Bank Stand? I couldn't see this from the OS article. :dim:

I similarly am pleased that the north bank is open for good, the atmosphere is great. I however will be remaining in my South Upper seat but will change over on the odd occasion. Well done all!

I presume the season Cards will be for allocated seats ?

Would it be of benefit to give out the seat/row numbers of the seats the main singers are going to so that people don't get put too far away from the action ?

I presume the season Cards will be for allocated seats ?

Would it be of benefit to give out the seat/row numbers of the seats the main singers are going to so that people don't get put too far away from the action ?

I'll let you know on Monday when I transfer my ST:happy:

But it says the tickets on the day will be unreserved seating so must assume that all will be unreserved, which is fine by me; just happy to be able to have a ST for the North Bank.

I'm coming home for good.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And to all those who have worked to make it possible :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

well done to all Smithy, True Blue etc for all your hard work.. just goes to show you was knocked back hundreds of times but never stopped knocking on the door .... finally we have the Roots Hall Roar Back again

Roots Halls atmosphere has been awful for 15/20 years now ....

I am going to make sure I make bit to go to home gamest next year if The North Bank gets a bar... I may get my singing hat on again and join the North Bank for a good ole sing song.. HAPPY DAYS I say :happy:

Back