• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We wouldn't necessarily get a lower fee for him in January.

I'd argue we certainly would. Anyone who thinks we'd get around £200k in January for Mohsni with 4 monhs left on his contract is living in dreamland. We should have taken the offer from West Ham, if a similar bid comes in before the deadline I sincerely hope we accept it (provided there is a sell-on).

Doubt it (don't think their are any bridges left)..........as has been already indicated by Luggy, he'll go out on loan.

I agree with you that it is unlikely to happen ( although we all thought the last bridge had gone last season ..... )
But if we can't get rid of him and we're still paying him , then we may as well pay him to do something than nothing.

Yeah must admit I'm bored of all this now as well. It's like the whole Modric drama yet Bilel is at a league 2 club. This shouldn't have been allowed to have gone on so long. I'd rather have the money for him and then forget about him.

10m for Jarvis is a absolute joke, i rate Hall better than him on one of his good days.

Steady on mate, I don't rate Jarvis either but lets be real here, Jarvis is clearly better than Hall, even if a 10 mil price tag is well over the top

Few championship wingers in the transfer news - Craig Noone from Brighton to Cardiff (£1million) and George Boyd turns down Ipswich.

Ryan Hall to Ipswich or Brighton anyone?

Personally I wouldn't be surprised now if no official bids are placed between now and the deadline time. Something could happen I suppose in terms of at least a loan move for Mohsni but I just have a feeling Hall and Ferdinand will still be Southend players after the deadline.

heard a rumour that Southend have received interest from a couple of clubs eyeing up a loan move for bilel how does this effect us though if this does happen. are we more bothered about getting rid of he wages or getting a price right away? .

in my eyes it could be good. if he performs then we could demand more than 200k in Jan. or do we need the money for a transfer right now?

:unsure:

Yawn ... Can't see we need another bloody thread about this arsewipe

<< merged >>

I'd argue we certainly would. Anyone who thinks we'd get around £200k in January for Mohsni with 4 monhs left on his contract is living in dreamland. We should have taken the offer from West Ham, if a similar bid comes in before the deadline I sincerely hope we accept it (provided there is a sell-on).

I enjoy living in Dreamland. Not really been the same since it closed though, and you do get a terrible breeze off the sea sometimes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamland_Margate

Back