• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

3 month loan deal, so what happens if Bilel throws a famous wobbly and **** everyone off at Ipswich and 3 months down the line they don't want him.

We're stuck with him again!?

I somehow doubt they'll be buying him in january once they've had him on loan for 3 months.

I really hope it does go well for him, however he has handled this whole saga appallingly.

But the guy does have incredible talent and deserves to be displaying this week in, week out on the highest stage possible.

The picture of him on their official website makes him look like some weird tranny

I really hope it does go well for him, however he has handled this whole saga appallingly.

But the guy does have incredible talent and deserves to be displaying this week in, week out on the highest stage possible.

I beg to differ, he had the X factor about him but he never even secured a run of starts here!!! He only seemed to play well for a few games after each time he had something to prove.

He was a fantastic player in terms of impact, but week in week out I don't believe he had the ability at even league one level.

Sure others clubs wont put up with the sulks, shooting from 40 yards etc etc. He is not disciplined enough to play as a forward (Temper), too erratic to play at the back and in midfield he loses his position.

We shall see I guess

Back