Likes Likes:  51
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: The American Gun Law

** can't post tweets **

Smiffy's Best Man

Another mass shooting in a high school, this time in Florida. Early reports suggest at least 14 fatalities.

Seems that common sense is useless anymore, so the only way to stop these events completely, is to ban every kind of school in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by southchurch View Post
    Ron has worked his socks off over many years and had many a sleepless night in his heroic attempt to keep this club afloat

Quote Originally Posted by GBJ View Post
    Seems that common sense is useless anymore, so the only way to stop these events completely, is to ban every kind of school in America.
    grow up...

Smiffy's Best Man

Quote Originally Posted by Pubey View Post
    grow up...
    Sure thing El Capitan. Had anymore road rage incidents where you've lost your bottle, recently?
    Ron has worked his socks off over many years and had many a sleepless night in his heroic attempt to keep this club afloat

Sure thing El Capitan. Had anymore road rage incidents where you've lost your bottle, recently?
    17 (manly children?) dead and you come on here for **** banter? Reddit/4chan is probably more for you than this place.

This ones ticking plenty of the right boxes for me, including knowing all the medical history about the shooters mental health.

My question is why does the Guardian for example have to invent things. Have a look on line. Apart from an exclusive interview with an unnamed 15 year old they have the now standard phone txt conversations between families and children hiding etc.

Would any of you parents seriously be swapping txts with your daughter and say things like.....OK. stay safe buddy. love you.

Smiffy's Best Man

Quote Originally Posted by Pubey View Post
    17 (manly children?) dead and you come on here for **** banter? Reddit/4chan is probably more for you than this place.
    You've inferred I was here for **** banter. I wasn't.

Let's have this right, I can't believe I've actually got to explain this, but my origional comment is borne out of disbelief, that this is the 18th mass school shooting in 2018, and still the powers-that-be, don't want to discuss the ridiculous & out of control gun situation in America. Afterall, in their eyes, guns aren't the problem. So if guns aren't the problem, what is? maybe it's the schools fault?

I'll admit, that my wording of what I meant, wasn't great last night.
    But anyway, if that's offensive to you, well, then maybe this world isn't the place for you

Smiffy's Best Man

Quote Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
    This ones ticking plenty of the right boxes for me, including knowing all the medical history about the shooters mental health.

My question is why does the Guardian for example have to invent things. Have a look on line. Apart from an exclusive interview with an unnamed 15 year old they have the now standard phone txt conversations between families and children hiding etc.

Would any of you parents seriously be swapping txts with your daughter and say things like.....OK. stay safe buddy. love you.
    How did the Guardian manage to get them messages so quickly?

How did the Guardian manage to get them messages so quickly?
    They didn't its clearly fake. Still even when the media release fake news or use crisis actors, even when children die..... No one must question them otherwise there will be people who take offence.......Which is exactly why they can do it in the first place.

It gets better. We now have a student claiming they were walking along with the suspect in the corridor during the evacuation and joking with him that they thought he was the shooter because of his troubled history....

Then she says she heard more shots so she thinks there must be at least 2 shooters. You won't be seeing her interviewed again because if that don't confirm the already solved case then we never see them again. Blond straight long hair and fit if you want to see for yourself before its removed from mainstream.

Smiffy's Best Man

Quote Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
    It gets better. We now have a student claiming they were walking along with the suspect in the corridor during the evacuation and joking with him that they thought he was the shooter because of his troubled history....

Then she says she heard more shots so she thinks there must be at least 2 shooters. You won't be seeing her interviewed again because if that don't confirm the already solved case then we never see them again. Blond straight long hair and fit if you want to see for yourself before its removed from mainstream.
    My trouble with accounts such as these, is that they're more often than not, simple fabrication, made up to flame the fires of conspiracy theories, by outlets who thrive on such controversy.

The reason these stories are buried by the media, is because they can't be substantiated.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe half of what the media tell us, they're all liars & conmen in some aspect.

My trouble with accounts such as these, is that they're more often than not, simple fabrication, made up to flame the fires of conspiracy theories, by outlets who thrive on such controversy.

The reason these stories are buried by the media, is because they can't be substantiated.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe half of what the media tell us, they're all liars & conmen in some aspect.
    True but the Guardian claiming that these txts are real ?

Also there was a major US TV network claiming one of there employees had been rescued on 9/11 and they even interviewed her claiming she was on one of the top floors and rescued by helicopter......For days frantic relatives clung to hope that their missing loved ones had been recused the same way. In some cases it took weeks before they realised that that never happened on the day......Nothing more was said or as far as I know happened to the TV company.

Like we had with the NOTW and the Miller Dowler phone hacking, not only is it cruel to the relatives it actually interferes with murder cases etc.

More Americans Killed by Guns Since 1968 Than in All U.S. Wars — Combined

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/more-americans-killed-guns-1968-all-u-s-wars-combined-n807156
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:

www.shrimperzone.com

This sums up their Cowboy laws...Madness.

MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:

www.shrimperzone.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cricko View Post
    Not sure about total figures but in recent years up to 60% of the annual total deaths were suicide from gun shot. Of course no one can prove if they would have still used other methods if guns weren't available.