• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The American Gun Law

That's because the dusky bearded bloke didn't use guns. Guns were irrelevant to that incident.

And To say that the dusky bearded bloke was mentally ill, is slightly disingenuous. He was clearly indoctrinated and/or brainwashed into carrying out an evil act, which is encouraged by an equally evil branch of the Islamic faith.

The same Islamic branch that Trump has been very vocal about eradicating, which even the lefties would/should want, no?

Wanting to kill innocent people regardless of what faith they purport to follow is a mental health issue. How many of these white shooters say that "God told them to do it"?

White men with guns are far more dangerous and have killed more innocent people than the Taliban, Al Queda & ISIS put together, so perhaps lefties and righties should look to eradicate white men with guns?

If you kill people en masse you are mental. It doesnt matter what your motive. If you believe a magic wizard in the sky wants you to kill people then you are just as mental as moron with an AR15.

White man kills 60, injures 600 and they sweep it under the carpet and even blame hotel security for being the cause. Muslim kills 8 and there is outrage. White man kills 26 in church and its normal service resumed. No one mention guns.

There are two major factors when it comes to America & it's gun control/mass shooting history;

1) There is simply too many guns in circulation, amassing to nearly one gun per person. That figure is now irreversible, and so guns will forever be apart of their culture.

2) Americans simply do not want to give up their rights to bare arms. And personally, due to the above reason, I wouldn't want to give mine up either. You can see it's a very selfish reason for them not wanting reform, but it's almost a neccessary outlook, when you're surrounded by that much hardware.

Imagine living with a mindset that dictates in order for me to protect myself/my family/my property, then the probability of thousands dying every single day, has to exist.

Spot on.

All of the reasons the NRA types give for having guns are absurd, but the reason they come up with the arguments is exactly for what you say above.

Its so ingrained into them they abandon all reason when it comes to owning them.

If here in the UK someone suggested we introduce a law to allow everyone to own semi automatic rifles and handguns and we wouldn't bother even needing much vetting and everyone would think they were nuts. Yet that is what is demanded as being the norm.

They will never change that mindset so these shootings will always happen.

That's because the dusky bearded bloke didn't use guns. Guns were irrelevant to that incident.

And To say that the dusky bearded bloke was mentally ill, is slightly disingenuous. He was clearly indoctrinated and/or brainwashed into carrying out an evil act, which is encouraged by an equally evil branch of the Islamic faith.

The same Islamic branch that Trump has been very vocal about eradicating, which even the lefties would/should want, no?

Yet a white supremacist did the same thing in Charlottesville and he spent more time justifying them and said there were 'good people on both sides'.

Trump is very selective on who he condemns.

Wanting to kill innocent people regardless of what faith they purport to follow is a mental health issue. How many of these white shooters say that "God told them to do it"?

If you kill people en masse you are mental. It doesnt matter what your motive. If you believe a magic wizard in the sky wants you to kill people then you are just as mental as moron with an AR15.

You're confusing legitimate mental health issues, with indoctrination & brainwashing, which do not sit on the mental health spectrum. Obviously something has to be wrong with the mind, to be able to want to carry out, or even rationalise these actions, but simply labelling it as a mental health problem, is IMO, not addressing or acknowledging the root cause.

There is a clear difference between people with psychosis, who imagine a sky daddy might be instructing them & killers that were indoctrinated into believing that their actions were righteous & would be rewarded, as they were committing these acts for the greater good of the sect during their holy war.

White men with guns are far more dangerous and have killed more innocent people than the Taliban, Al Queda & ISIS put together, so perhaps lefties and righties should look to eradicate white men with guns?

Are you including warmongerers like Blair in that? Without his & Bush's idiotic schemes, the current terrorism epidemic wouldn't exist.

And let's not tactically digress, I was simply clearing up your, albeit, rhetorical question/criticism of Trump.

All of the reasons the NRA types give for having guns are absurd, but the reason they come up with the arguments is exactly for what you say above.

Its so ingrained into them they abandon all reason when it comes to owning them.

How do you reason with the unreasonable? The Fact is, the statistics say there is a very real chance that yourself, or your family could be involved in a serious/violent crime, at any given moment. The NRA, feed off of that & use it to their advantage to exacerbate propaganda, BUT, their core beliefs holds a lot of truth, despite being exaggerated.

If here in the UK someone suggested we introduce a law to allow everyone to own semi automatic rifles and handguns and we wouldn't bother even needing much vetting and everyone would think they were nuts. Yet that is what is demanded as being the norm.

They will never change that mindset so these shootings will always happen.

Absolutely. Unfortunately for America, the problem is too far gone, for it to ever be resolved. I mean, wrap your head around the idea that after a mass shooting, gun & ammo sales actually increase!

Trump is very selective on who he condemns.

All those who vilify Trump for his reactions to these attrocities, should remember that Siddiq Khan recieved the same criticism, in the follow up of the London attacks, however most of those who are now chomping at the bit to lambast Trump, were the same people who were quick to dismiss any criticism about Khan.

Hypocrisy, thy name is left wing :thumbsup:

Last edited:
1) There is simply too many guns in circulation, amassing to nearly one gun per person. That figure is now irreversible, and so guns will forever be apart of their culture.

How much ammunition is in circulation?

How much ammunition is in circulation?

Interesting question actually, and one I didn't know the answer to. After the briefest of investigations, it appears that the estimated figure of ammo sold to the American public every year is around 12 billion, although it's further estimated that only 10 billion of them rounds are actually spent.

So at any given time, you could assume that there are tens of billions of bullets in the general public's possession.

Another mass shooting in a high school, this time in Florida. Early reports suggest at least 14 fatalities.

Seems that common sense is useless anymore, so the only way to stop these events completely, is to ban every kind of school in America.

Sure thing El Capitan. Had anymore road rage incidents where you've lost your bottle, recently?
17 (manly children?) dead and you come on here for **** banter? Reddit/4chan is probably more for you than this place.

This ones ticking plenty of the right boxes for me, including knowing all the medical history about the shooters mental health.

My question is why does the Guardian for example have to invent things. Have a look on line. Apart from an exclusive interview with an unnamed 15 year old they have the now standard phone txt conversations between families and children hiding etc.

Would any of you parents seriously be swapping txts with your daughter and say things like.....OK. stay safe buddy. love you.

17 (manly children?) dead and you come on here for **** banter? Reddit/4chan is probably more for you than this place.

You've inferred I was here for **** banter. I wasn't.

Let's have this right, I can't believe I've actually got to explain this, but my origional comment is borne out of disbelief, that this is the 18th mass school shooting in 2018, and still the powers-that-be, don't want to discuss the ridiculous & out of control gun situation in America. Afterall, in their eyes, guns aren't the problem. So if guns aren't the problem, what is? maybe it's the schools fault?

I'll admit, that my wording of what I meant, wasn't great last night.
But anyway, if that's offensive to you, well, then maybe this world isn't the place for you

This ones ticking plenty of the right boxes for me, including knowing all the medical history about the shooters mental health.

My question is why does the Guardian for example have to invent things. Have a look on line. Apart from an exclusive interview with an unnamed 15 year old they have the now standard phone txt conversations between families and children hiding etc.

Would any of you parents seriously be swapping txts with your daughter and say things like.....OK. stay safe buddy. love you.

How did the Guardian manage to get them messages so quickly?

How did the Guardian manage to get them messages so quickly?

They didn't its clearly fake. Still even when the media release fake news or use crisis actors, even when children die..... No one must question them otherwise there will be people who take offence.......Which is exactly why they can do it in the first place.

It gets better. We now have a student claiming they were walking along with the suspect in the corridor during the evacuation and joking with him that they thought he was the shooter because of his troubled history....

Then she says she heard more shots so she thinks there must be at least 2 shooters. You won't be seeing her interviewed again because if that don't confirm the already solved case then we never see them again. Blond straight long hair and fit if you want to see for yourself before its removed from mainstream.

It gets better. We now have a student claiming they were walking along with the suspect in the corridor during the evacuation and joking with him that they thought he was the shooter because of his troubled history....

Then she says she heard more shots so she thinks there must be at least 2 shooters. You won't be seeing her interviewed again because if that don't confirm the already solved case then we never see them again. Blond straight long hair and fit if you want to see for yourself before its removed from mainstream.

My trouble with accounts such as these, is that they're more often than not, simple fabrication, made up to flame the fires of conspiracy theories, by outlets who thrive on such controversy.

The reason these stories are buried by the media, is because they can't be substantiated.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe half of what the media tell us, they're all liars & conmen in some aspect.

My trouble with accounts such as these, is that they're more often than not, simple fabrication, made up to flame the fires of conspiracy theories, by outlets who thrive on such controversy.

The reason these stories are buried by the media, is because they can't be substantiated.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe half of what the media tell us, they're all liars & conmen in some aspect.

True but the Guardian claiming that these txts are real ?

Also there was a major US TV network claiming one of there employees had been rescued on 9/11 and they even interviewed her claiming she was on one of the top floors and rescued by helicopter......For days frantic relatives clung to hope that their missing loved ones had been recused the same way. In some cases it took weeks before they realised that that never happened on the day......Nothing more was said or as far as I know happened to the TV company.

Like we had with the NOTW and the Miller Dowler phone hacking, not only is it cruel to the relatives it actually interferes with murder cases etc.

This sums up their Cowboy laws...Madness.

[video=youtube;hI51uKAbQDc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI51uKAbQDc[/video]

Back