Likes Likes:  51
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The American Gun Law

The main problem is the NRA fund/own and control half of the elected. So I don't see it changing soon...
    MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS THE RUNNING COSTS OF SHRIMPERZONE:

www.shrimperzone.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cricko View Post
    The main problem is the NRA fund/own and control half of the elected. So I don't see it changing soon...
    Indeed they are considered one of the most powerful lobby groups in the US. They take out smear campaign TV adds against any candidate who even hints of gun control.

I hear that with calls for stricter controls there has been a huge increase in gun sales. So shootings won't stop anytime soon.

Emma Bunton's No. 1 stalker, Adam Barretts No. 1 fan. * ORM *'s Avatar
    Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong

Heartening news http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43181337 unlike many other campaigns this one seems to have an element of sustenance. Let’s hope it remains that way. The amount of utter tripe I’ve read by those defending gun laws (and those opposing them) is unbelievable.
    An SUFC exile in Hong Kong since 1 Feb 2012 and a fan since 1973.

CO-FOUNDER SHRIMPERZONE F.C. and STILL playing league football in HK at the age of 51

It's not only the gun law that's broke, it's also the chance of being shot dead when involved in road rage or a row over a parking space, or some other minor dispute with a stranger, or a neighbour. Hunting and shooting animals with high velocity rifles is another thing I hate about America, but even some hunters get murdered each year out there by some other deranged hunter that suddenly has them in their sights.