• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CHEMICO FC

Manager
Thats whot i recon he showed some signs today to me that he might just hit the net against Oreint.Leave Barry Corr at the back.

Nice free kick freddy:footballer::footballer:,and some good shots.

Agree. Fred needs some game time to improve. He got better as the game went on. I'd play Harris aswell tbh. His offside goal strike was a cracker!

Thats whot i recon he showed some signs today to me that he might just hit the net against Oreint.Leave Barry Corr at the back.

Nice free kick freddy:footballer::footballer:,and some good shots.

He needs to score a goal sometime or the claim that he is a striker will be massively flawed. I'd prefer Harris to start Wednesday.

I agree. I thought he looked quite dangerous today and was very unlucky with his free kick.

Assombalonga to me isn't looking fully fit so I'd keep him to possibly give him 20-25 minutes on Wednesday and go with Freddy from the start.

i would start eastwood and harris because they both looked sharp against northampton

I agree. I thought he looked quite dangerous today and was very unlucky with his free kick.

Assombalonga to me isn't looking fully fit so I'd keep him to possibly give him 20-25 minutes on Wednesday and go with Freddy from the start.

Did he have a gun on him?????

I think Fred will prosper because its live on tv and its a chance for him to announce himself again on tv. I bet Fred will be licking his lips for this game, if he can be bothered that is

Thought he was pretty awful 1st half, and pretty good second. Certainly showed enough to be involved on Wednesday. Assuming he hasn't strained a toenail again

A hungry Freddy with something to prove will rip Orient apart. Not sure I'd start him with Harris, personally, I'd prefer Reeves who can play off him. Britt looked better yesterday but seems so lightweight compared to what he was, and the goal confidence seems to be missing at the moment.

Since his injury Britt seems to have lost a yard of pace .Before his injury he left defenders in his wake now not so .Feel his injury has set him back quite a lot .Plus he now has not got Tomlin to feed off . Seemes lost without him .

Since his injury Britt seems to have lost a yard of pace .Before his injury he left defenders in his wake now not so .Feel his injury has set him back quite a lot .Plus he now has not got Tomlin to feed off . Seemes lost without him .

I don't think he's 100% fit yet.

He is missing Tomlin though. He used to feed off him very well. If only we could get the pair of them fit and on form at the same time!

thought fat fred was dire! Uninterested and out of his depth. If had been a youth player we had never seen before, we would all be saying dont play him!

thought fat fred was dire! Uninterested and out of his depth. If had been a youth player we had never seen before, we would all be saying dont play him!

One very good free kick was about all he offered. Someone mentioned that he muscled players off the ball. I didn't see this happen once and in actual fact it was Freddy that was muscled off the ball more than once. The odd glimpse of skill and one chase for the ball but that was it really.

thats exactly what they said on the radio, he just didnt look interested or up for the game.

I would start him and Harris up front, a bit of know-how could be very valuable upfront in this game. This is assuming Big Bad Barry is going to be at centre back.

Still has something to offer and think he would the ideal partner to Assom;;; if Barry starts at the back.

People slag off Freddy very easily on here, a few times yesterday he sprinted and chased down the defenders over twenty/thirty yards which resulted in forcing errors and Southend regaining posession through throw on's and goal kicks. That seems to have gone unmissed amongst a few doubters on here.

The reason he is carrying weight and a little lacklustre is because of the way he has been treated by the management. He is a goalscorer and has scored goals at Championship and International level yet he has had loanees, defenders and youngsters picked ahead of him time and time again.

I believe if he was shown the same love as Sturrock has afforded the likes of his own son, Corr, Tomlin (When not scoring), then he would get goals. Maybe it's time and he can fire us to the play offs. I can't see what harm it would do in getting him game time, were are struggling form goals!!!

Back