• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do you think Bilel will stay beyond this season?

• Yes

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 102 81.6%

• Total voters
I think he will go - for two reasons.

Reason 1 - He is hopeless and I cannot see for the life of me why anyone would consider offering him a contract.
Reason 2 - He seriously believes he is far better than he could ever hope to be and will be chasing dreamland!

On the subject of Sir BBBC, if he is not given a contract I will be seriously ****ed off. I'm not all enamoured with Brown yet, and whilst willing as I am to give him time, releasing Corr would not sit comfortably with me.

Believe he's not travelled today, while Brown did defend him Sunday, Bilel himself said when he returned it was unlikely he'd be at Roots Hall next season

No he hasnt travelled and isnt in the squad. If he isnt injured thats a big statement Id say.

If you just want to terrorize defenders start with Moshni and Corr up front...bit of a false economy though knowing their respective disciplinary records!!

I doubt very much he'll stay if what I heard tonight was correct! In fact if it is true I doubt you'll see him in the shirt again. ( So its not all bad news!!:smile:)

I doubt very much he'll stay if what I heard tonight was correct! In fact if it is true I doubt you'll see him in the shirt again. ( So its not all bad news!!:smile:)

Please share? Have to say that he looked pretty crestfallen at the end of the game on Sunday. Brown has either already had enough of Bilel or he's buggered off back to France. Am I warm Jamesmut2000? :unsure:

Well seeing how the season is over for us now,my thoughts on Mohsni havent altered, i for one would hope he would stay but personally i think its 100% certain he has finished with Southend, so now i hope PB will give some thought to playing a few youth team lads to judge their potential, players such as Pinnock , the young striker not sure of his name ,also Bentley and any others Southend deem to think have potential, im not suggesting giving them a full game but 30 minutes or so, what has PB to lose now.

If we sign him he should play up front as a target man, no where else!!!!

He is 100% not a striker!

I think he will go - for two reasons.

Reason 1 - He is hopeless and I cannot see for the life of me why anyone would consider offering him a contract.
Reason 2 - He seriously believes he is far better than he could ever hope to be and will be chasing dreamland!

That's unfair. whatever you think of him personally and the politics, with a full pre-season he can be a very good Centre Back at this level....I'd agree with you that in any other position he can be anywhere between hopeless and below average.

Personally I think we are going to see a huge revolving door situation in the summer with players, and if I'm honest I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. Things certainly need shaking up a bit.

I'd like to see Smith, Phillips, Laird, Tomlin & Corr stay, but other than that I'm not really fussed if the others stay or go.

Well seeing how the season is over for us now,my thoughts on Mohsni havent altered, i for one would hope he would stay but personally i think its 100% certain he has finished with Southend, so now i hope PB will give some thought to playing a few youth team lads to judge their potential, players such as Pinnock , the young striker not sure of his name ,also Bentley and any others Southend deem to think have potential, im not suggesting giving them a full game but 30 minutes or so, what has PB to lose now.

Agreed 100%. Time now that there is nothing to lose to give some of the kids a go. Why not? Let's see what they've got. Can't be any worse than some who've played lately can they?

Back