• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Playboy model wife?

Money is a wonderful thing I suppose...

Edit: If you haven't already, google her. I know he must have a bit of dough but seriously, how has he pulled her?

Playboy model wife?

Edit: If you haven't already, google her. I know he must have a bit of dough but seriously, how has he pulled her?

Is it because he's so good in the box??

Playboy model wife?

She is a twin as well .....

Living in Essex is a long way from Bournemouth or where ever he is playing. Who is he contracted to because he must be thinking of how to get the best from his remaining last few seasons now? IMO he will always score in L1 & 2, but has maybe 2 yrs left as squad player in Champs.

He gets married today.

He only got back from his stag do in Ibiza yesterday! The pictures are very amusing but I don't think he would appreciate me putting them in the public domain!!!

“We informed them of their rights and offered our help and support in finding new housing when the tenancy ends. The new owner has been advised of their legal obligations and the new owners have been completely compliant and are now following the correct legal process.”

In other words this wouldn't be a story if Lee Barnard wasn't a footballer.

Meanwhile legal advice centres across the country are struggling to cope with the flood of people seeking help because of the government's assault on justice. Now there's a story actually worth reporting, where owners aren't advised of their legal obligations and aren't completely compliant because vulnerable people can't get access to legal advice.

He comes across as a bit of a **** and a thug. He has to give 2 months notice by law but demands they leave within 2 weeks. Bellend

Luckily SUFC were not mentioned in the article, otherwise SZ would go into meltdown with anti club statements

Lets be honest, i think we would all have him back in a heartbeat if it was possible, imagine our strike force on matchday, a fit and eager Freddy on one side BBC in the middle and Barnard on the other side in a 4-3-3 setup , mouth watering!

Have to say the boy done well with his missus. Also, seems more of an opportunity for a few scroungers to get their 15 minutes than anything else...

Back