• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He hasn't played for Oldham since his loan finished last season. Still registered at Southampton and was included in their 25 man premier league squad, mainly because all spaces have to be occupied. He scored recently for the U-21s as an overage player.

Thanks for the replies :thumbsup: I have tried to find him but must be looking in the wrong places as he's not in any squad lists anywhere :sad:

he is very close to becoming a ex footballer by now, next picture of him will be about two stone heavier:stunned:

Such a waste, the guy lives in Chelmsford come on Barny come back to Roots Hall.

Where is Barnard now? Still at Southampton apparently but he hasn't played a competitive game since Oldham last season according to all the stats sites.

Where is Barnard now? Still at Southampton apparently but he hasn't played a competitive game since Oldham last season according to all the stats sites.
Just become a dad to a beautiful baby girl, looks fit and healthy in photos on FB.

Seems quite happy to earn his wages from Southampton doing **** all with his playboy wife in his 10 bedroom mansion. Such a waste of talent.

He always seemed to be an all-effort player when he was with us as well.

I suppose it must be hard to motivate yourself when you've been at the top. It's a long step down from Southend.

He always seemed to be an all-effort player when he was with us as well.

I suppose it must be hard to motivate yourself when you've been at the top. It's a long step down from Southend.

That may be true - and I may have rose coloured glasses on but the lack of top footballers moving down the leagues is a great loss to the game and to many thousands of fans each week.

A big well done to Shaun Goater of course. (Never enough opportunities to praise that man).

Shame it didn't work out 2nd time round, I always liked Barnard.

Signed a one year deal at Crawley, good luck to him.

Back