• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Franck Moussa

Scored a 97th minute equaliser at Deepdale today and what a goal it was, absolutey sublime running volley from about 30 yards.

Another goal from Moussa and helped me out as i had a triple on with Coventry to draw at Preston

great goal and easy one of the goals of the season, will get a move if Coventry don't go up this season.

Moussa, seems to be firing at the moment and as others have said if Coventry don't go up I can see a prem club possibly coming in for him.
Good luck to the young lad

Cov supporting mate reckons Everton have been looking at him.

Great goal - well done the Moooosssseee.

Reckon Franck might be a little cautious about a move too high up the pyramid ........ after all the move to Leicester did not work out as planned. Surprised that one of the top 7 or 8 Division 2 teams aren't looking at him ..... and then he could be in Division 1 next year ........ although having said that look at Lee Barnard's position. I'd rather be playing every week than sat in the reserves.

Last edited:
His move to Leicester wasn't a great one, but he was loaned out to Doncaster half way through his first season there and heard from a Doncaster fan that he impressed there and they wanted to keep him.

It might not be the best move for him, but Martinez is a very good manager and would surely only buy him if he knew he would play him.

Interesting that Coventry insist they won't sell him, with 6 months left on his contract he could walk for nothing in the summer. Wonder if he would consider coming back here if we were promoted to League 1?

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/fans-ask-franck-moussa-signing-6521556

That lad keeps scoring worlds....best youth product to come from us? Okay Kightly has proved himself higher but I would say Moussa is just as good...Bentley of course is looking like he could trump them all.

Anyone else obvious I have forgotten?

That lad keeps scoring worlds....best youth product to come from us? Okay Kightly has proved himself higher but I would say Moussa is just as good...Bentley of course is looking like he could trump them all.

Stuart O'Keefe - regularly coming off the subs bench for Crystal Palace.:smile:

Don't forget Spud .

Back