• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Franck Moussa

Wow that is an incredible goal.

Did he press the cross button when he meant to press shoot?

I've had a bet on Belgium winning the world cup next year. Very strong squad but I wonder if Moussa has an outside chance of getting a place if his form continues or he maybe gets a move to a Prem side in January!!

I doubt we'll be seeing him at the WC2014 sadly. Looking at the current midfield of their squad:

Guaranteed on the plane:
Hazard
Dembélé
Chadli
Fellaini
De Bruyne

Other players:
Witsel - young regular for Zenit St Petersburg - 40 caps - quite similar to Moussa actually.
Defour - regular for Porto - 40 caps too.
Simons - vastly experienced DM - 36 so touch and go if he'll make the squad. maybe just due to his experience.

I genuinely can't see Moussa being on their radar at the moment. Other challengers include Eden Hazard's younger brother Thorgan, and Nainggolan at Cagliari. Moussa would need to be playing regularly at a high CCC or PL level.

What a brilliant goal and even better that they beat orient and ended their unbeaten record.

Great goal. Played Coventry 3 times already this season - they're the best side we've faced, and he's probably been their best player, along with Carl Baker.

Good luck to the Mousse! I hope he continues to develop and ends back at the Hall/Farm one day!

Played against Bradford on sky today. Was very quiet and subbed off in the second half. Another ex Blue Leon Clarke was pretty good though. Him and his striking partner look very usefull at that level.

Played against Bradford on sky today. Was very quiet and subbed off in the second half. Another ex Blue Leon Clarke was pretty good though. Him and his striking partner look very usefull at that level.

They are excellent. I've had a small bet running on Coventry to get promoted since we played them in the League Cup, which I've traded out for a lumpy profit already. Good, good side.

Scored a header today...11 in 30 so far this season for Franck, 1 goal every 3 games...not bad from midfield.

Doing very well is Franck.Interview all at sea fanzine did with him was a good read.Hopefully he can get a move back to the championship soon

Back