• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

serious answer - he was suspended (shock horror).

Blimey! How many yellows has he managed this season? That must be on about 10 as this is his second suspension through yellows. Wonder how he will manage in the Scottish Championship next season?

Ally McCoist insisted he'd signed a matchwinner in Moshni. Today he was proved right in the Challenge Cup Final when his error in the dying embers of extra time gifted Raith Rovers the only goal of the game.

Chortle.

Fair play to him today the ref handed out a lot of bookings and he managed to not get himself in any trouble.

I'm sure they'll get over not winning a trophy that's probably akin to the FA Vase for them. Seems to be a lot of negativity towards McCoist mostly from what I read for the style of football they play.

Ally McCoist insisted he'd signed a matchwinner in Moshni. Today he was proved right in the Challenge Cup Final when his error in the dying embers of extra time gifted Raith Rovers the only goal of the game.

Chortle.

Not seen this yet, if so this has made my morning!!! The lunatic certainly like to go missing and make costly mistakes in the big games!!!! FACT

Not seen this yet, if so this has made my morning!!! The lunatic certainly like to go missing and make costly mistakes in the big games!!!! FACT

It was hardly mistake of the century I'm afraid, the ball was just flicked over his head and he lost his footing, there were two covering defenders who actually managed to balls up clearing the ball leaving one of the Roith Ravers players with a simple tap in.

I'm sure they'll get over not winning a trophy that's probably akin to the FA Vase for them. Seems to be a lot of negativity towards McCoist mostly from what I read for the style of football they play.
That is the issue, plus everyone knows they have finacial issues but they have still signed players on premiership wages to play in league one. Supporters can not understand why he has wasted so much money plus why with such a good squad the team is not entertaining to watch

"Mohsni was often hapless in possession, attacks were intermittent and haphazard in nature, and there was not enough link-up play between the midfield and the forwards."

Has this been lifted from a Southend match report from last season?

Wonder if the season he has had will attract any attention from elsewhere. Surely the other clubs who have trialled him will have a little eye on him. West ham for one maybe still interested?

His two goals yesterday will probably have spoilt the day for some small-minded people.

So because people don't want Mohsni to do well makes them small minded? So all the people who hate Bailey and love seeing him struggle are they small minded?

Bailey achieved a hell of a lot more whilst he was here and left in similar fashion but is more hated than Bilel 'can do no wrong because he smiled for the camera' Mohsni.

Id say Bailey left in better circumstances than Mohsni.

At least he just wanted a move and got one, didnt drag it out a year.

Bailey wanted a move at the worst possible time (the night before our first game of the season), went on strike and forced the club to sell him.

Mohsni wanted a move, was promised a move, the promise was reneged upon so he went on strike. That it dragged on for a year was SUFC's fault and not his.

Neither came out of those situations looking great but I do think Bil was a bit of a victim in his situation.

Bailey wanted a move at the worst possible time (the night before our first game of the season), went on strike and forced the club to sell him.

Mohsni wanted a move, was promised a move, the promise was reneged upon so he went on strike. That it dragged on for a year was SUFC's fault and not his.

Neither came out of those situations looking great but I do think Bil was a bit of a victim in his situation.
I go for that comment:thumbsup:

Back