• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is Bilel the player to get us into the playoffs or higher? Not for me.

Is Bilel the player to get us into the playoffs or higher? Not for me.
his certainly a player that can play in many positions and can do a good job, you don't get many players around like that, he will certainly push white out of the starting line up and could be the partner for turner and make us more of a threat at set pieces.

Apparently Bilel has been named in the Tunisian preliminary World cup squad, so could yet be facing England next month. Now that would be interesting. :clap:

Apparently Bilel has been named in the Tunisian preliminary World cup squad, so could yet be facing England next month. Now that would be interesting. :clap:

If he did play I might actually watch the game. And at least there would be one player on the pitch who I'd recognise.

PS I have no interest in the premier***t nor the teams therein, and these days little if any interest in the national team. To quote Danny Baker I am now "a specific rather than a generic football fan".

so he signs for this lot yet his not good enough to make the World Cup squad, hope the national team regret this decision.

I could be wrong but I imagine the Tunisian league is pretty crap, only 8 of the 23 players in the Tunisia squad play for a club in Tunisia (and only 2 of them play for this club), this doesn't really mean they were wrong to drop him.

I could be wrong but I imagine the Tunisian league is pretty crap, only 8 of the 23 players in the Tunisia squad play for a club in Tunisia (and only 2 of them play for this club), this doesn't really mean they were wrong to drop him.
would of been a great move if we got him back here, to late now tho eh:sad: I'd of got a season ticket just for him coming back even if it meant me missing 8 home games through work, would of been well worth it:smile:

would of been a great move if we got him back here, to late now tho eh:sad: I'd of got a season ticket just for him coming back even if it meant me missing 8 home games through work, would of been well worth it:smile:

It really wouldn't. Have you seen him play lately? He's also a bigger lump now and much slower.

It appears Bilel is still without a club, almost September and a free agent so a "free" signing although the window is closed.
Has he mellowed must be a BIG question for any club to ponder.

He seemed to pretty well at Dundee. A near 1 in 3 goal ratio isn't bad for a defender. I'm surprised that deal wasn't extended...

Back