• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say a huge thankyou to everyone who took the time out to come and watch my performance before the game on Saturday - I was really flattered by the response I got, particularly to the two songs I played that I've written for my album, and I even enjoyed the soaking I got towards the end, check out this picture of me and Sammy appreciating the soaking (I guess it added to the performance a little bit! Thanks Groundsman Ken!
:smile:)

Live At Roots Hall 1.jpg

Anyway just for anyone who did enjoy my music, here are a few of my online music links - my website is being developed so until then this is the best place to catch up on my music! If you subscribe to my YouTube channel I've got videos I got filmed from Roots Hall on Saturday going up soon, and for gigs/news/album releases etc please foliow on Twitter or my music page on Facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/aduffillmusic
http://www.facebook.com/adamduffillmusic
http://www.soundcloud.com/adamduffillmusic

http://www.twitter.com/adam_duffill

Onto the game, I thought we played very well in the first half - we looked to pass the ball out from the back which was completely different to last season, and I felt we showed good fitness and work rate to shut the game out towards the end also. I spoke to PB a bit on the day, but also managed a longer chat down at David Lloyd in Southend where I was singing on Sunday, and he seemed really appreciative of the support and also believes there is plenty more to come from the squad as well!

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see you all either back in the centre circle before a game soon or on the terraces at an away game, so I'll see you all then! :thumbsup:

Take care,

Adam :)

PS - Thanks also for all the tweets on Twitter! Please if anyone has anyone photos/videos please do tweet them to me!

FWIW, I'm always rather sceptical of the pre-match entertainment, but thought that you were very good, especially considering the limitations of the sound system!

I shall certainly check out your work

Really enjoyed your performance. Was very concerned about the whole being electrocuted thing though.

Was very brave of you to continue in the face of adversity.

I really liked that once Stereoscene did with his band, shame it never caught on

Adam. Great Performance Saturday, as usual! maybe see you at another gig soon with Afterglow!

Did you get to share a changing room with the BlueBells? :bluebelles:

Delighted to hear everyone enjoyed it, particularly my own material!! To be honest the sprinkler kind of made the performance for me - I think it probably provided some additional entertainment for everyone!! :winking: Unfortunately I didn't get to share a changing room or indeed dry off with the bluebelles (not very rock n roll I know), but to be honest that's probably for the best as I don't think my girlfriend would have been too happy with that! :smile: As for the blues anthem, football songs are always hard to write but I'd definitely give it a go!! Anyway, I'll post on here when I'm back later this season but in the meantime fingers crossed for three points today - huge hand to anyone travelling all the way to Hartlepool today - immense commitment! :winking:

thanks mate.

Adam,

Wasn't there on saturday to see but will have a look at the links above.

Stereoscene - loved that version too - is there anywhere else we can access your stuff i.e. do you have youtube channel etc?

Andy

Back