Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dagenham (H) - JPT 2

Quote Originally Posted by chapperzUK View Post
    Anyone heard anything about which stands are open?
    East and West are open tonight (assume North is for away fans too)

Few hints from Brown, reckon he will go:

Smith

Auger White Prosser Coker

Hurst Clifford Payne Timlin

Reid Woodrow

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 Protected account 5h Phil Brown hinted earlier that Paul Smith, Michael Timlin, Jack Payne & Craig Reid could all start for Blues.

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 Protected account 4h
    If Phillips fails to make it tomorrow, Brown revealed White or Coker could switch to centre-back. Auger & Edwards also in his thoughts.

Brown also admitted he was disappointed Josh Banton was out with an ankle injury.
    Sounds to me as though he has no interest in progressing in the competition...
    Ex-SZFC II Right Wing Back and Former Essex Uni Shrimper

Football League Ground Checklist 38/92

Away Game Record: P66 W26 D13 L26 F81 A91
    Next planned away days - TBC

Blog Entries

Few hints from Brown, reckon he will go:

Smith

Auger White Prosser Coker

Hurst Clifford Payne Timlin

Reid Woodrow

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 Protected account 5h Phil Brown hinted earlier that Paul Smith, Michael Timlin, Jack Payne & Craig Reid could all start for Blues.

If Phillips fails to make it tomorrow, Brown revealed White or Coker could switch to centre-back. Auger & Edwards also in his thoughts.

Brown also admitted he was disappointed Josh Banton was out with an ankle injury.
    I'm expecting changes but hopefully not too many. Keep the right mix with youth and experience, I'd like to see Ryan Auger as I've heard very good things about him but this is a competition I want to win.

Mick has done the honours with a proper Refwatch report, but I have just noticed that tonight's referee is Gavin Ward

Predicting a 17-3 win

The three we concede all Smiths fault so haters can continue to hate!
    Woodrow to get 1, Reid with 1, Payne and hurst hattricks, and the rest.. who cares?
    Twitter - @LennySUFC

Conor, Conor Conor, Conor Conor, Conor Conor Clifford
    Ryan, Ryan Ryan, Ryan Ryan, Ryan Ryan Leonard

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrshire Blue View Post
    I'm expecting changes but hopefully not too many. Keep the right mix with youth and experience, I'd like to see Ryan Auger as I've heard very good things about him but this is a competition I want to win.
    Couldnt care less about winning it, but Wembley would be good and the money would make a big difference.

However with the size of the squad I wouldnt be overly bothered to go out to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by LennySUFC View Post
    Predicting a 17-3 win

The three we concede all Smiths fault so haters can continue to hate!
    Woodrow to get 1, Reid with 1, Payne and hurst hattricks, and the rest.. who cares?
    As well as several very good saves, but sadly he used the wrong hand which makes them awful!

New Site up : www.fanthesis.com

Follow us on Twitter : @FanThesis

Couldn't care less about this cup now. We had the final last year, the money is always a bonus but look at the devastating effects it has. Look how poor we were after we lost Timlin who got injured in the tournament. We can't afford to lose anymore players through injury so I wouldn't be upset if we got knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
    Couldn't care less about this cup now. We had the final last year, the money is always a bonus but look at the devastating effects it has. Look how poor we were after we lost Timlin who got injured in the tournament. We can't afford to lose anymore players through injury so I wouldn't be upset if we got knocked out.
    Yeah , I kind of agree with all of that.
    The only thing I would say though , is that now we finally got a win on Saturday , it would be good to follow that up with another for the purposes of building confidence if nothing else.
    Especially as we play them in the League quite soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpergarry View Post
    East and West are open tonight (assume North is for away fans too)
    Is the west definitely open tonight then? It's not normally on these occasions.

Couldnt care less about winning it, but Wembley would be good and the money would make a big difference.
    Its not made a blind bit of difference this season as we are worse off than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by dannypav View Post
    Yeah , I kind of agree with all of that.
    The only thing I would say though , is that now we finally got a win on Saturday , it would be good to follow that up with another for the purposes of building confidence if nothing else.
    Especially as we play them in the League quite soon.
    Good point well presented, there is pros and cons to both, like I said before it's the injury threat that worries me most about these games.

It's vital to do well in this JPT tournament & get to FA Cup 3rd round at least, so we can make some cash to lift the transfer embargo.
    C................//
    O............../ */
    L............./..../
    C......//`...`/`
    H..../`/.../..../......./\
    E...(`(...(...(.... ~/`..`)
    S....\.................`...../
    T.....\`...\...\.........
    E.......\................/
    R.........\............/

Anyone travelling up the A127 should be aware that the A127 is closed at Hall Lane flyover and there is a tailback of stationery traffic. Guess the problem is around the M25 area.
    Southend United FC -All the consistency of my wifes custard.

Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 3m
    TEAM NEWS: Smith; White, Phillips, Prosser, Coker; Clifford, Payne, Timlin; Hurst, Reid, Straker
    Slicer4life- Winner of The SZ -PL Christmas Cup 2011-Winner OF the SZ Prediction League 2011/12-
    Proud winner of the SZ PL League Double 2011/12

Winner of Southend's greatest ever moment....Benji putting the ball in the back of the Bury net

"I stand by my previous promise. If building starts in may I will attend the next game at roots hall dressed as a woman......I just cant see it happening - Leeblue"