• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hope this will cheer up the majority on here for a couple of hours and just enjoy football. Get in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well played blues another away win. Won more away now. perhaps we shld avoid home games from now on!

Two away league wins on the bounce without a goal conceded. Fleetwood is gonna be a massive game.

2 points off play offs and 6 points off the top!!! :loyalsupporter:

Have been really ill today. All of a sudden I now now a million dollers now.

I am right in thinking I think I just heard Col Ewe drew 1-1 due a last min eq?

Anyway well done Blues, think whatever I feel great right now! Good medicence that Freddy u know.

After our run of six games without a win (four losses and two draws) who would have expected anything from Oxford and Burton away!!!

Absolute brilliant stuff - well done Blues!!!!

Burton did that to us last year at Root Hall, when we was down to 10 men's going into injury time!

Back