• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris Phillips‏@CJPhillips19825hJust done a very interesting interview with @Cressy_16 . Story will be in tomorrow's Echo.

Well that could make for interesting reading given the timing.

A very tough test but we played very well against Chesterfield and more recently aginst Oxford.

A draw would give us 7 points from the last 3 games. Not bad at all. A win might ruin the whole weekend due to alcohol abuse.

Hash tag: Drinkinmoderationandsupportyourlocalpub

Why spout so much nonsense about missing his family in the North? I'd have respected him far more had he simply told the truth about the situation....presumably being that he was concerned about the ability of the Club to consistently pay him?

Why spout so much nonsense about missing his family in the North? I'd have respected him far more had he simply told the truth about the situation....presumably being that he was concerned about the ability of the Club to consistently pay him?

After reading CP's tweets, did he ever mention being homesick?

Said he would return and play for us in a heartbeat.. Sounds familiar to Barrett

they're not the only ones unhappy at how Ron martin runs things

I was one of the people who slammed him after he left. If there is truth in he would come back and he left because of finances etc. It is understandable but why not just say that?

I liked Cresswell when he was here, used to make me laugh cause I always thought he really looked like Barrett. And watching the passion in his celebration in the commentary box against Orient was priceless.

I hope he doesn't score and hope he doesn't get a hostile reception. I would also have him back in a flash.

I think it was the club who said he was homesick, not Cresswell. They were hardly likely to say "Ryan wants to leave because he thinks Ron Martin is a tool"

Think we have hit a bit of form just now, so Fleetwood to cop it, going for 3 0, Freddy to come on and get a brace.

If he really does have love for our club , he will have a crap game , let Corr score and get sent off !

I really like Ryan and appreciate what he did for us (including that mental celebration live on TV) but I really really hope that he trudges off the pitch at full time with the chant of "Ryan, Ryan, what's the score? Ryan, WHAT'S THE SCORE?" ringing around the ground.....

:smile:

For god's sake, Brown, why did you assign Jack Payne to mark Cresswell for that corner? Another free header, and in the last minute as well. :'(:thumbdown:

With our shambolic "marking" at set-pieces. Cressy could have a field day. Let's hope the boys buck their ideas up, or he will join the long list of former players to score on their return to RH.

Back