• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F1 2014

From what I have seen so far this season's racing has more overtaking and, essentially excitement. I wonder what might happen if Lewis wins and wins again? Will it then be the same old procession of other cars running for podium places only?

From what I have seen so far this season's racing has more overtaking and, essentially excitement. I wonder what might happen if Lewis wins and wins again? Will it then be the same old procession of other cars running for podium places only?

If Rosberg didn't have such a bad start it could of been a better battle between the two Mercedes drivers. I hope Mclaren and Ferrari start to develop better and push for some wins. I would also like to see Ricciardo get Redbulls first win of the season just to upset Seb 'Tough Luck' Vettel.

Why does any sane adult bother to watch F1?:unsure:

Because everyone has different interests. I personally hate rugby and american football because I find it boring but I understand other people like it. I don't go onto those threads and say 'why does any same adult bother to watch .....(insert sport here). Not everyone likes the same things you know, you hate Barry Corr everyone else likes him.

If you have nothing interesting to post regarding F1 then don't post.

F1 once again suffering from a one team domination season, just a bore fest, Rosberg and hamilton may have some exciting moments but Lewis is No.1 driver and ultimately Rosberg will be slapped down if he thinks about challenging properly.

With Lauda high in the team it will never be like Red Bull in that they'll be allowed to race. He said when its mathmatically impossible for other teams to catch them they could drive over each other if needed.

With Lauda high in the team it will never be like Red Bull in that they'll be allowed to race. He said when its mathmatically impossible for other teams to catch them they could drive over each other if needed.

Yeah I think Mercedes have worked out that if they're going to walk the championship then it helps to be popular as well. I hope there aren't any massive reactions in terms of regs to this season. It's clear that with the huge changes that it might take a year or two really to settle down.

Predictions for 3rd? Ricciardo? Vettel? Alonso? Bottas?!

Back