• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United chairman Ron Martin storms on to the pitch to confront referee Trevor

Evening Echo

The News
CHAIRMAN Ron Martin’s led Southend United’s protests at the end of a sickening 1-1 draw for the Shrimpers against Cheltenham Town at Roots Hall on Saturday.

More...

Nothing to do with Ron its the managers job to confront the ref. How would Ron like it if every Southend fan came on the pitch to confront him for us being in this wretched Division in the 1st place!

MAYBE his passion is back , sees at last SUFC playing a decent brand of football and harmony within the ranks, and it was 6 minutes into the 4 minute of added time mmmmmmmmmmmm.POLLY! put the Kettle on please , need a cuppa to help me with my maths , 6 into 4 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

****, Perhaps he should come on the pich and explain why we haven't moved to FF 3 years after he promised it would be happening next month!

I see RMs appearance as an indicator that the move to Fossetts is just around the corner and it has given him the chance to show off his latest bouffant tweak to everybody. We are witnessing the return of Rons mojo.

Good to see that the passion is still there for Ron. Be good to hear how things are going with FF though...

Ron is very passionate about the club and wants the very best for it and the fans,..Bless him:winking:

He didn't go onto the pitch to confront the ref. He saw a shiny penny!

Well, it's his pitch so I suppose he can do what he likes on it ................. perhaps he was thinking about getting it relaid again. :'(

Back