• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Like Mr KING I had a dream and it was Man City here, reliving my childhood. I got the 'M' bit correct last time! COYBB

We'll be in Tenerife on the 25th Jan :'( :'( so praying for a crap draw for purely selfish reasons :winking:

The draw for the 4th Round of the FA Cup will be made by Martin Allen and his cousin Paul Allen on Sunday. It will be shown live from about 2.00pm on ITV and the FA website.

This will be our 12th appearance in the 4th Round, and our first since 2008. We have made it to the Fifth Round on only four occasions, the last of those being 21 years ago, when we beat Millwall in the 3rd Round...

We are one of six League Two sides remaining in the draw, although Rochdale are the only other team from our division apart from us definitely to have made it through so far.

Southend will be ball number 6. All ball numbers are:

1 Coventry City

2 Yeovil Town

3 Liverpool or Oldham Athletic

4 Nottingham Forest or West Ham United

5 Bristol City or Watford

6 Southend United

7 Hull City

8 Crystal Palace

9 Kidderminster Harriers or Peterborough United

10 Stevenage

11 Stoke City

12 Southampton

13 Cardiff City

14 Rochdale

15 Wigan Athletic or Milton Keynes Dons

16 Charlton Athletic or Oxford United

17 Manchester United or Swansea City

18 Port Vale or Plymouth Argyle

19 Norwich City or Fulham

20 Sheffield United

21 Macclesfield Town or Sheffield Wednesday

22 Sunderland or Carlisle United

23 Bolton Wanderers

24 Blackburn Rovers or Manchester City

25 Everton

26 Brighton & Hove Albion

27 Arsenal

28 Birmingham City or Bristol Rovers or Crawley Town

29 Huddersfield Town

30 Ipswich Town or Preston North End

31 Derby County or Chelsea

32 AFC Bournemouth or Burton Albion

4th Round ties will be played over the weekend of 25 and 26 January.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind Rochdale or Stevenage at home. Don't want Man U as they have never beaten us and we would love to keep it that way!

I have a hunch for Everton away, maybe because I have been remembering when we played them 22 years ago today at Goodison and lost narrowly 1-0. I can still see that stunning save from Neville Southall to deny Ian Benjamin. I think we had about 5,000 fans there, it was amazing.

- G

Arsenal away. Failing that, Hull at home, that would be an interesting challenge for Mr Brown.

Any north-west Premier League team away would be great for me as I live in Cheshire now. Everton away would be my first choice as I have relatives who support them. I'll settle for Bolton away though, as I'm sure Brown would.

Man City at home.Revenge for the 1950's. Also,Pellegrini might,just might,get his team selection wrong as he almost did against Palace. 5th. Round ? Arsenal away please.

Back