• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Y
If TBV havent been given a area for this game, which it sounds like there isnt, than everyone just sits in the seat that they have been allocated then there is no problem. If TBV wanted an area than leaving it until now to speak to the club about it is too late. If you are a north bank seaso than the club should of allocated you seats elsewhere when you booked for the game so there really shouldnt be a problem
What are you talking about. People bough t tickets in West over a week ago and were told the club would not be selling tickets in W, so they will walk over as normal. Why would they do anything different. Unless they read this thread they won't know there is a potential issue

You have an allocated seat on your ticket, and under the ground regulations you must sit in your allocated seat. no problem really. Stewards just need to enforce the rules

Tickets purchases. The only places in the ground where 2 tickets were available together were south upper and lower and x block in the north/west corner...

Tickets purchases. The only places in the ground where 2 tickets were available together were south upper and lower and x block in the north/west corner...

Any idea how many are left or how much the ticket office was (unless you booked via phone)?

They were selling X Block tickets when I was in there. No idea how many are left, didn't ask.

If TBV havent been given a area for this game, which it sounds like there isnt, than everyone just sits in the seat that they have been allocated then there is no problem. If TBV wanted an area than leaving it until now to speak to the club about it is too late. If you are a north bank seaso than the club should of allocated you seats elsewhere when you booked for the game so there really shouldnt be a problem
Yeah Block S, i don't want to sit in Block S which i made clear when they gave me the ticket and they made it clear i could move to the W block when i bought it.

Please someone go in and hopefully get the two two rows in front of us!!!

Bluebelles upped their game then?

Alexandra_Ansanelli_Aurora_Sleeping_Beauty_Royal_Ballet.jpg

A friend shot in the ticket office to get me a ticket and was told that in total there are less than a hundred tickets left and once there gone there will be no more. Hull have filled there allocation and 11000+ will happen Saturday.

If you haven't got a ticket then you will struggle now and with the hall rockin then a cup upset is well on the cards. No less than the team deserve.

A friend shot in the ticket office to get me a ticket and was told that in total there are less than a hundred tickets left and once there gone there will be no more. Hull have filled there allocation and 11000+ will happen Saturday.

If you haven't got a ticket then you will struggle now and with the hall rockin then a cup upset is well on the cards. No less than the team deserve.

Less than 100!? Will have to try and get down there in the morning if I want to stand a chance then.

Less than 100!? Will have to try and get down there in the morning if I want to stand a chance then.

Yeah I would. He also said that there was a small Que and that the phones were going silly. Ticket office have said a sell out is close by.

Finally got unconvincing clarification from the Club's official twitter feed. I asked if those who had purchased West tickets outside of TBV section could freely move to Block X, and they said the following... @SUFCRootsHall: @Ice_Speedway Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Yes you can move round. Enjoy the game on Saturday.

Back