• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A friend shot in the ticket office to get me a ticket and was told that in total there are less than a hundred tickets left and once there gone there will be no more. Hull have filled there allocation and 11000+ will happen Saturday.

If you haven't got a ticket then you will struggle now and with the hall rockin then a cup upset is well on the cards. No less than the team deserve.
people are resorting to armed combat to get hold of tickets - scary times

If this is defo the case then I think that's a great effort by us all. It is a big game, the team have been brilliant of late and deserve this game and for the ground to be full. I'm just glad I'm a ST holder so had my seats secured a long time ago. For what it's worth I geniuely believe we have a chance. There is no pressure on us and very much like the Millwall game we can just go out there, relax and play our football . All the pressure is on Hull.

What time is the ticket office open tomorrow? Can't find it on the OS (probably looking in wrong place) and for some reason think it is 9am.

If this is defo the case then I think that's a great effort by us all. It is a big game, the team have been brilliant of late and deserve this game and for the ground to be full. I'm just glad I'm a ST holder so had my seats secured a long time ago. For what it's worth I geniuely believe we have a chance. There is no pressure on us and very much like the Millwall game we can just go out there, relax and play our football . All the pressure is on Hull.

Of course we have a chance. It's Southend v Hull reserves give or take about 2 players.

From Twitter just now:

Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 1m
HULL UPDATE: We've sold nearly 8,500 home tickets for Saturday. With the away end allocated and segregation, we have about 800 left.

HULL UPDATE 2: The phone lines are still very busy so please try to visit us at Roots Hall, or if calling, try to do it off a landline.

HULL UPDATE 3: We have moved the segregation line as much as we possibly can, so this can't be moved any further.

Still doesn't explain the fact that the Club are saying that we can freely move over to Block X, especially if they have now sold the adjacent blocks next to the NW corner...

Just called up this morning, 3 tickets together in Block X West Stand. Not very many left there but a few in South Lower, and the odd few in South Upper but restricted view.

stuck at work unable to go to the club shop as they open when im at work and close when im at work been trying all week on the blower no chance sat on hold for about 40 mins and moved 2 places to gave up...
if anyone gets let down and end up with some tickets in West let me know ill give you face value for them if i aint got my ticket... why oh well couldnt we order online

stuck at work unable to go to the club shop as they open when im at work and close when im at work been trying all week on the blower no chance sat on hold for about 40 mins and moved 2 places to gave up...
if anyone gets let down and end up with some tickets in West let me know ill give you face value for them if i aint got my ticket... why oh well couldnt we order online

Email, email and email again! Forget the phone lines.

Block V, W and X are gonna be utter carnage. I would suggest regulars of TBV and block W get to the ground at 2:15 if you don't want a day tripper ruining it for you.

Ridiculous decision by the club to let this happen mind you.

Back