• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supa Shrimpa

Director⭐
so...with the following forthcoming fixtures in quick succession, how do you think we should line up ?

Hull City (H) Sat 25th Jan F.A Cup
Daggers (A) Tues 28th Jan League
Newport (H) Fri 31st Jan League

I'd expect Corr to miss Daggers or Newport, with Woodrow and or Freddy getting some time

Team yesterday to start against Hull, and see how we are after that before deciding on the others. O'Neill to start if possible, but not unhappy if Thompson does.

I'd expect some changes at Dagenham, being so soon after, and agree that Woodrow and Clifford could well start. I'd hope John White might be near to being back for Newport.

PB will do the selections and so far he seems to be doing a good job of it. All we need to know is that Scunthorpe, Rochdale and ourselves will be contesting the three promotion places at the end of the season and I fancy it will be us coming out on top! Chesterfield cheat, Fleetwood flatter and Oxford are ordinary. Burton will win the play-offs.

I wouldn't change the side at all at the moment unless they are enforced changes, the only problem at the moment is at right back if oneil is injured, Thomson fitted in well so that can be the answer at right back if need be.

Has to be yesterdays team for Hull. Woodrow in for Corr on the Tuesday, Clifford and Laird giving good options to come into midfield for Daggers too. Some of the squad will have to play all three games unfortunately though.

Back