• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sherif H

Omar's older brother
Just noticed on a Hull forum that whilst ITV and Sky may have ignored us, it appears that our game will be live on US TV. For those exiles wanting to watch a stream, it is being aired on FOX Soccer Plus.

Looks like I'll have to go to Somalia to watch the game. :stunned:

It's amazing in this day and age that it is random as to what games are streamed and to only select countries.

If it is being shown on television in any country, there will be streams online.

On a side note for Australians. ESPN have yet to announce which game they will go to at 2am on Sunday. Our game is one of three they can choose. Could still be on in Australia.

It's being shown out here which is brilliant for me. Only the second game in 5 years that I will be able to watch in a bar with a pint. Off to a stag do beforehand so I've been trying to get the stags into the idea of watching Southend vs Hull at the peak of the evening (we're 4 hours ahead of you...) Currently that idea is about as popular as a ginger haired stepson.....

On a side note for Australians. ESPN have yet to announce which game they will go to at 2am on Sunday. Our game is one of three they can choose. Could still be on in Australia.

When do they make their mind up, sorry toss the coin to see which game they'll show?

According to the Oz ESPN website they aren't showing any of the 3pm (UK time) games. In fact looking at the planner it seems they are repeating the Arsenal v Coventry game instead.

http://www.espn.com.au/fa-cup/

From what I can see on the planner for the 2am kick off is, live game but haven't put a game in there so it's anybody's guess what they'll do. Probably show a repeat of the Rochdale v Leeds game from the 3rd round.

I've tried twice with these live sports streams, and both times they attached a nasty thing on my browser that gave me lots of weird pop ups and advertisements. One was very hard to get rid of.
Is there any that you know of that won't attach anything nasty?

Back