• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kind of makes Ryan Cresswell's claim that he actually left due to 'lack of ambition' a little misguided now...

Marquee signing is just a big signing, doesnt have to be a big fee and reputation of the player means more.

A marquee signing at league Two level is rarely going to cost a lot.

:loyalsupporter:LEE BARNARD MY LORD , LEE BARNARD ! , LEE BARNARD MY LORD , LEE BARNARD ! , LEE BARNARD MY LORD , LEE BARNARD ! , OH LORD !! LEE BARNARD !!!:loyalsupporter:

Right then, seal promotion by early April in order to concentrate on preparing for the cup final - sensible forward planning by Ron :clap::clap::clap:

I wonder how many people are opening this thread expecting to see this...
BarnardCemSign.jpg

Last time we played Hull...Taken from my Pre-Match Thread:thumbsup:

How the teams lined up (Last Meeting):

Southend United:
Mildenhall, Barrett, Heath, M'Voto, Francis, McCormack, Moussa, Grant (Betsy '69), Revell, Barnard (Walker '83), Christophe (Sawyer '78)

Subs Not Used: Joyce, Sankofa, Scannell, Freedman

Opposing defenders wont fancy facing him thats for sure. With all due respect to Woodrow, the times he has been one on one with the keeper and not looked remotely like scoring, thats where Barney is deadly.

Back